Jay-Z & Beyonce Trademark ‘Blue Ivy’
Don’t expect Blue Ivy to be the top baby name for 2012. Not because it’s unusual – who the hell would name their child Blue anyway? It’s because Bey and Jay have trademarked their daughters name! Really?! Really!
I guess that’s what you do when you are a power couple!
That’s right… On January 26th, new parents Beyonce and Jay-Z filed an application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to protect the baby’s name and reserve it for a future line of baby carriages, baby cosmetics, diaper bags and other sure to be high priced accessories for a fashionable and wealthy infant.
Wait, why didn’t Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes trademark Suri? Or Brangelina trademark Pax or Shiloh?
We shall find out soon! But either way, I bet this will have some sort of effect on that “medical” dispensary out in California who decided to name one of their strains after the latest addition to the Carter family!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- T-Pain will Move to Australia if Donald Trump Becomes President, Probably
- Justin Timberlake is Making a Concert Film
- David Bowie, Flaming Lips, T.I. to Write Songs for SpongeBob Musical
- Relive All of Miley Cyrus’s Outrageous Outfits From The MTV VMAs
- The Weeknd Says Lana Del Rey is the ‘Girl in My Music’
- Now You Can Learn To Sing Like Christina Aguilera, By Christina Aguilera!