Love & Heartbreak: Tell Us Your Best and Worst Songs for Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is less than a week away, which means you’re either gearing up for a very romantic evening or deciding which pair of sweatpants you’ll be wearing while you plop down on the love(less) seat for a V-Day movie marathon on Lifetime.
No matter what your plans are, we want to know what your best songs about love OR heartbreak.
Make the JUMP and find out how!
Love… it’s a beautiful thing, isn’t it? You and your honey bun (that’s their nickname, right?) are about to hit the town for a night filled with handsome cab rides and a candle lit dinner. But before you step out the door, you fire up iTunes to set the mood.
It’s “DJ Got Us Fallin’ In Love” by Usher. You met the love of your life at Webster Hall when this song was playing and still like to work up a sweat to it until 5am together.
Oooooor maybe you’re bitter and frigid on this stupid holiday invented by Hallmark to sell cards and raise profits.
That triflin’ fool left you for some mimbo/bimbo, so you play “Rollin’ In The Deep” by Adele because you are bigger and better than that ex of yours EVER thought you could be!
Well, at least you tell yourself that.
No matter what your situation is come February 14th, we want you to tell us your best and worst songs for Valentine’s Day and why you chose them.
Here’s how you can tell us your songs of love and heartbreak:
- Twitter: Mention @Fresh1027NY using #FRESHvalentine
- Like us on Facebook and tell us.
- Leave your choices in the comment section below!
When V-Day hits, we’ll compile two lists: Your Songs About Love and Your Songs About Heartache for you to listen to on that special/horrible day.
Now get down to business, before your loved one gets down to business with you or you’re blinded by your tears of loneliness.
We’re not judging.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Kenny G: I’m Partially Responsible for Starbucks’ Frappuccino, You’re Welcome
- “100 Hours Per Week, No Overtime” – Mariah Carey’s Ex-Nanny Speaks Out
- Ella Henderson on Taking Inspiration from Mermaids and Valentino in Style Files
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Added to List of 2015 GRAMMY Performers
- Madonna Calls Taylor Swift the ‘Princess’ of Pop, Now Taylor Swift is ‘Dead’