Top Ten Love Songs That NEVER Work (page 2)
#5 Climax Blues Band – “I Love You”
Are you familiar with these guys? They rocked. But not here.
#4 Bruce Springsteen – “Tunnel of Love”
From the same album that included “Brilliant Disguise,” this is a bad song briliantly disguised as something by Bruce Springsteen. To to this day, I’m convinced this is actually [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band[/lastfm].
#3. Chicago – “Will You Still Love Me?”
Not if you play this song, I won’t.
#2. Edison Lighthouse – “Love Grows Where My Rosemary Goes”
Unless your honey’s named Rosemary (or you’re still wearing platform shoes and Jordache jeans), this one absolutely will not work.
#1. Ian & Sylvia – “The Jealous Lover”
Someone dies here, I’m pretty sure, and that’s just the beginning of the problem. Sylvia’s tortured voice will kill any and all libido within a 50-mile radius.
So bad, it’s not even on YouTube.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Patents Lyrics, Including ‘This Sick Beat’
- Would Chris Pratt Make a Good Indiana Jones?
- Kenny G: I’m Partially Responsible for Starbucks’ Frappuccino, You’re Welcome
- “100 Hours Per Week, No Overtime” – Mariah Carey’s Ex-Nanny Speaks Out
- Ella Henderson on Taking Inspiration from Mermaids and Valentino in Style Files
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Added to List of 2015 GRAMMY Performers