Top Ten Love Songs That NEVER Work (page 2)
#5 Climax Blues Band – “I Love You”
Are you familiar with these guys? They rocked. But not here.
#4 Bruce Springsteen – “Tunnel of Love”
From the same album that included “Brilliant Disguise,” this is a bad song briliantly disguised as something by Bruce Springsteen. To to this day, I’m convinced this is actually [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band[/lastfm].
#3. Chicago – “Will You Still Love Me?”
Not if you play this song, I won’t.
#2. Edison Lighthouse – “Love Grows Where My Rosemary Goes”
Unless your honey’s named Rosemary (or you’re still wearing platform shoes and Jordache jeans), this one absolutely will not work.
#1. Ian & Sylvia – “The Jealous Lover”
Someone dies here, I’m pretty sure, and that’s just the beginning of the problem. Sylvia’s tortured voice will kill any and all libido within a 50-mile radius.
So bad, it’s not even on YouTube.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Enter To Win: Phillip Phillips Autographed Guitar
- Kanye West, Lorde Reportedly Getting Together in the Studio
- Bono Calls U2’s Surprise iTunes Album Release ‘Punk Rock': ‘Annoy People and Get in Their Faces’
- Prince Releases New Song ‘Funknroll': Listen
- This Week On FM Magazine: Gilda’s Club Northern New Jersey
- Related Questions: Ne-Yo – ‘She Knows’