Karl Lagerfeld Doesn’t Like Adele’s Weight, But Lana Del Ray’s Implants Are Fine
In a guest post for the free paper the Metro, Karl Lagerfeld shared his taste in music.
The Chanel designer loves himself some [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Adele[/lastfm] (who doesn’t?), but he felt the need to qualify that statement in regard to her size.
The designer, who is used to being surrounded by supermodels, said of the British songstress, “She is a little too fat, but she has a beautiful face and a divine voice.”
He didn’t say what she was a little too fat for? For walking in his runway show, maybe. For singing like the supreme being that she is, certainly not.
Lagerfeld went on to discuss is regard for Lana del Ray…
“Lana del Ray is not bad at all. She looks very much like a modern-time singer,” he said. “In her photos she is beautiful. Is she a construct with all her implants? She’s not alone with implants.”
Got this guys? Implants=good. Sandwiches=bad.
I’m so glad that an eccentric old man with a bouffant cleared that up for me.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- HBO Reveals Trailer, Release Date for Beyoncé & Jay Z ‘On the Run’ Concert Special
- Billy Joel Wins Library of Congress’ Gershwin Prize
- Listen to OneRepublic’s Song for ‘The Giver’ Soundtrack, ‘Ordinary Human’
- Bastille Snags ‘Game of Thrones’ Star Sophie Turner for ‘Oblivion’: Watch
- This Week On FM Magazine: Operation Backpack® For New York’s Kids
- Grandfather Amazes Entire Wedding With His Sweet Dance Moves