The fact that Brooke Mueller, the former Mrs. Charlie Sheen, is in rehab is nothing new.
Girl is always in rehab.
Demi Moore is another story. The jury is still out on what it was that she smoked, that was “not marijuana” that sent her into a fit of convulsions a couple of weeks ago, but whatever it was, she’s trying to kick the habit.
Moore still says she doesn’t have a problem, but she’s at the famed Cirque Lodge in Utah. Rumor has it that her focus is overcoming her issues with anorexia and substance abuse.
Misery sure loves company, and these two gossip rag headliners are rehabbing together! Both Moore and Mueller are currently at Cirque Lodge receiving treatment. Although Moore is still in detox and hasn’t yet made friends with the other ne’er-do-wellers.
A source at Cirque told RadarOnline.com that “Brooke is doing very well in rehab, this is the first time she has been in a residential treatment program, and it’s been a very positive experience for her so far. Brooke will be at the facility for approximately 35-45 days in total.”
If it can work for Brooke, perhaps Demi will come out a new woman.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Carson and Cane’s ‘Pissy Pat’ Goes Off On Intern Anthony
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Hands In The Cookie Jar’
- Win Passes To An Advanced Screening Of The Movie “Trolls”
- Bon Jovi Hits Broadway to Play New Album
- Lady Gaga Reveals ‘Joanne’ is about Her Sexually Assaulted Aunt
- 5 Best Songs on Lady Gaga’s Personal, Spirited ‘Joanne’