Backstreet Boy Nick Carter Misses Sister Leslie’s Funeral
You know your family is dysfunctional when you don’t get the invite to your sibling’s funeral.
Leslie Carter, the 25-year-old sister of Nick and Aaron Carter died last week in a suspected overdose of prescription drugs. Her body was laid to rest in Upstate New York over the weekend and one member of the famed family was markedly absent.
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nick Carter[/lastfm] claims that he missed Leslie’s funeral because no one in the family told him when it was.
The Backstreet Boy told TMZ, “I wanted to be at my sister’s funeral, but my family has always had a complicated dynamic.”
Nick added, “There are so many emotions for me surrounding the loss of my sister. I am trying to stay healthy, positive, and focused.”
When the gossip site contacted the family to confirm, they vehemently denied actively keeping Nick in the dark.
Kinda makes you feel like your family is normal, huh?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lance Bass on One Direction: ‘I Just See Harry Leaving Soon’
- Bleachers Remix Sia’s ‘Big Girls Cry': Listen
- Here’s Ariana Grande & Lea Michele Singing Spice Girls on Helium
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Sequels Are Coming in 2017, 2018
- Billy Joel Will Play New York’s Nassau Coliseum’s Final Show
- Terry Crews Doing Vanessa Carlton’s ‘A Thousand Miles’ on Lip Sync Battle is What Dreams Are Made Of: Watch