You know your family is dysfunctional when you don’t get the invite to your sibling’s funeral.
Leslie Carter, the 25-year-old sister of Nick and Aaron Carter died last week in a suspected overdose of prescription drugs. Her body was laid to rest in Upstate New York over the weekend and one member of the famed family was markedly absent.
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nick Carter[/lastfm] claims that he missed Leslie’s funeral because no one in the family told him when it was.
The Backstreet Boy told TMZ, “I wanted to be at my sister’s funeral, but my family has always had a complicated dynamic.”
Nick added, “There are so many emotions for me surrounding the loss of my sister. I am trying to stay healthy, positive, and focused.”
When the gossip site contacted the family to confirm, they vehemently denied actively keeping Nick in the dark.
Kinda makes you feel like your family is normal, huh?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Eva Longoria Performs Flo Rida’s ‘Low’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’
- Sia, P!nk, Eddie Vedder Cover Beatles Songs in Netflix Series
- Halsey Hates Being Called ‘Tri-Bi’
- Gwen Stefani to Perform Live Music Video During GRAMMYs
- Protesters to Clash Over Beyoncé at NFL Headquarters
- Paul McCartney Creates Audio Mojis for Valentines Day