Its done, it’s over. The big 2012 Super Bowl Half Time show featuring the one and only Queen of Pop [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Madonna[/lastfm] has come and gone. She’s been around since the early 80’s and she’s still managing to come back for millions to see.
But did her act live up to the hype? Did LMFAO, Nicki Minaj, Cee Lo Green or even MIA’s middle finger action help bring the “youth” factor to her ever-aging appearance?
Madonna is getting closer and closer to releasing her new album MDNA, and the Super Bowl Half Time show was her biggest performance to date. Or so I think… I mean it’s in front of at least a 100 million viewers, right?
Madonna performed “Vogue”, “Music”, an [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]LMFAO[/lastfm] Medley, “Give Me All Your Luvin” with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]M.I.A[/lastfm], and her finale was “Like a Prayer” with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Cee Lo Green[/lastfm].
Here’s the performance for your viewing pleasure!
There it is: The biggest hyped-up performance of the year so far!
What do you think? Did it live up to all that was said it would be? Were you annoyed with the fact that you could tell every single artist was lip-synching? My favorite part was the scenery, the set, and the finale of “Like a Prayer.” While I knew that Cee Lo was miming, he pulled it off so well, and his voice fit perfectly for that re-make.
But tell me… what do you think of Madonna’s Super Bowl Half Time show? Share your comments below, and don’t forget to take a vote in our poll!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’