Five Worst 2012 Super Bowl Commercials [Videos] (page 5)
While the actual Best Buy spot won’t be released until the game starts, I am banking on this one being a disaster based on past experience. In particular, the awfulness that was Justin Bieber and Ozzy Osbourne in spacesuits last year. They were talking about a 5G phone, but the actual commercial was advertising their buy back program.
Perhaps I am just sad to see Ozzy doing commercials with the Bieber. This was the man who helped define metal music back in the 1970s, and now he is doing this. I tear up just thinking about what madness Best Buy has in store this year.
There you have it. Some of the worst commercials that aired during the 2012 Super Bowl. What was your favorite? What’s your least favorite? Let me know in the comments below!
Latest from Fresh1027.com:
- 13 Funniest Tweets on the Disastrous #AskELJames Twitter Q&A
- Rihanna’s Bad Girl BET Awards Moment Was Completely Staged, Obviously
- ‘I Am Chris Farley’ Documentary Trailer Might Make You Tear Up: Watch
- Tom Cruise Could Be Flying Drones in ‘Top Gun’ Sequel
- Jon Stewart Reaching Out to Conservative Foes for Final Show
- John Mayer and Andy Cohen Captured the Weekend with One Selfie