Five Worst 2012 Super Bowl Commercials [Videos] (page 5)
While the actual Best Buy spot won’t be released until the game starts, I am banking on this one being a disaster based on past experience. In particular, the awfulness that was Justin Bieber and Ozzy Osbourne in spacesuits last year. They were talking about a 5G phone, but the actual commercial was advertising their buy back program.
Perhaps I am just sad to see Ozzy doing commercials with the Bieber. This was the man who helped define metal music back in the 1970s, and now he is doing this. I tear up just thinking about what madness Best Buy has in store this year.
There you have it. Some of the worst commercials that aired during the 2012 Super Bowl. What was your favorite? What’s your least favorite? Let me know in the comments below!
Latest from Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Looks You Need for Your Best Beauty Summer Ever
- Play Scrabble for the Lolz: Board Game Adds Thousands of New Words
- Nickelback Are Wanted By Australian Police for ‘Crimes Against Music’
- Jimmy Fallon & Pitbull Are Not Smarter Than a 5th Grader: Watch
- Adam Lambert’s New, Bittersweet Pop Sound Takes Hold on ‘The Original High’
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Bad Blood’ Video Broke Vevo’s Record for Most Views in 24 Hours