Five Worst 2012 Super Bowl Commercials [Videos] (page 5)
While the actual Best Buy spot won’t be released until the game starts, I am banking on this one being a disaster based on past experience. In particular, the awfulness that was Justin Bieber and Ozzy Osbourne in spacesuits last year. They were talking about a 5G phone, but the actual commercial was advertising their buy back program.
Perhaps I am just sad to see Ozzy doing commercials with the Bieber. This was the man who helped define metal music back in the 1970s, and now he is doing this. I tear up just thinking about what madness Best Buy has in store this year.
There you have it. Some of the worst commercials that aired during the 2012 Super Bowl. What was your favorite? What’s your least favorite? Let me know in the comments below!
Latest from Fresh1027.com:
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set