Five Ways To Get Through A Super Bowl Party (page 5)
1. Turn everything, we mean everything, into a drinking game.
Obviously, don’t get too drunk and drink responsibly, but whenever anyone does anything of merit, take a sip of your drink.
Whenever someone kicks a field goal, take a sip. Whenever there is a touchdown, take a sip. Any loud bouts of screaming from the actual football lovers, take a sip. If a player does one of their silly little dances, take a sip. For every awful commercial, take a sip.
Every time you start thinking about online shopping on your smart phone or breaking up with your boyfriend, take a sip.
Trust us, you’ll feel a lot better about the afternoon.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Justin Bieber & Floyd Mayweather do Karaoke, Just Like You
- Austin Mahone Pranks Fans at Madame Tussauds
- Trey & Ghia’s Celebrity Weekend Envy: Taylor Swift Reunites with an OG Squad Member + More!
- Gigi Hadid Opens Up about Taylor Swift, #SquadGoals
- Grace Jones on Lady Gaga, “I just didn’t feel a soul”
- Barbra Streisand Wants Lady Gaga to Star in her ‘Gypsy’ Re-Make, Per John Travolta