Five Ways To Get Through A Super Bowl Party (page 5)
1. Turn everything, we mean everything, into a drinking game.
Obviously, don’t get too drunk and drink responsibly, but whenever anyone does anything of merit, take a sip of your drink.
Whenever someone kicks a field goal, take a sip. Whenever there is a touchdown, take a sip. Any loud bouts of screaming from the actual football lovers, take a sip. If a player does one of their silly little dances, take a sip. For every awful commercial, take a sip.
Every time you start thinking about online shopping on your smart phone or breaking up with your boyfriend, take a sip.
Trust us, you’ll feel a lot better about the afternoon.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of ‘Untitled’ Fourth LP and ‘Houses of the Holy’
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than a Friend in ‘It Was Always You’
- Single Again: Eve 6 – ‘Inside Out’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album ‘Cheek to Cheek’ This Fall
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’