1. Turn everything, we mean everything, into a drinking game.
Obviously, don’t get too drunk and drink responsibly, but whenever anyone does anything of merit, take a sip of your drink.
Whenever someone kicks a field goal, take a sip. Whenever there is a touchdown, take a sip. Any loud bouts of screaming from the actual football lovers, take a sip. If a player does one of their silly little dances, take a sip. For every awful commercial, take a sip.
Every time you start thinking about online shopping on your smart phone or breaking up with your boyfriend, take a sip.
Trust us, you’ll feel a lot better about the afternoon.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’