Five Ways To Get Through A Super Bowl Party (page 5)
1. Turn everything, we mean everything, into a drinking game.
Obviously, don’t get too drunk and drink responsibly, but whenever anyone does anything of merit, take a sip of your drink.
Whenever someone kicks a field goal, take a sip. Whenever there is a touchdown, take a sip. Any loud bouts of screaming from the actual football lovers, take a sip. If a player does one of their silly little dances, take a sip. For every awful commercial, take a sip.
Every time you start thinking about online shopping on your smart phone or breaking up with your boyfriend, take a sip.
Trust us, you’ll feel a lot better about the afternoon.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Yep, That’s U2 Busking in the New York City Subway
- Watch Jimmy Fallon and Jack Black Redo Extreme’s ‘More Than Words’ Video for Some Reason
- Beyoncé Didn’t Inspire Kim Kardashian’s Met Gala Look—So Who Did?
- Sam Smith Seeks Treatment for Vocal Cord Hemorrhage After Canceling Additional Tour Dates
- 5 Seconds of Summer Debut New Song ‘Permanent Vacation’ Live: Watch
- Beyoncé Dared to Bare It All at Met Gala 2015: See the Photos