During the Super Bowl, most of America will be on the edge of their seats waiting to find out who will win the big game.
But for a select few, the day’s festivities have nothing to do with football. Instead, it’s all about the commercials!
And if you ask us, some of our favorite spots from over the years are the ones with celebrity cameos.
So while we wait to see which commercials make a splash on Sunday, let’s take a look back at our top 10 favorite ads starring the hottest pop-music artists!
10. Black Eyed Peas — Chatter.com
9. [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Glee Cast[/lastfm] — Chevrolet
8. Jay-Z — Budweiser
7. Snoop Dogg — Pepsi MAX
6. Kanye West — Nike
5. Justin Bieber — Best Buy
4. Diddy — Diet Pepsi
3. Justin Timberlake — Pepsi
2. Eminem — Chrysler
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- The 1975 Cover Sade’s ‘By Your Side’
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix’s ‘Touch’
- Jennifer Lopez Continues to Avoid Discussing Her Relationship with Drake
- Florida Georgia Line, Backstreet Boys Drop ‘God, Your Mama and Me’ Video
- Watch Alex Trebek Rap on ‘Jeopardy!’
- Adele, Pearl Jam and Dolly Parton Contribute to Brandi Carlile’s ‘Cover Stories’ Album