It’s Madonna‘s week, and her fans are eating it up! Between news on her new single, her new music video, and her huge Super Bowl performance, Madge is ready to try and take over her Pop Queen crown.
Her new video dropped today and I have it for your viewing pleasure!
[photogallerylink id=51281 align=left]
Featuring [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]M.I.A[/lastfm]., “Give Me All Your Luvin'” is part cheerleader chant, part slick Euro-pop dance number, sounding like a cross between Avril Lavigne’s “Girlfriend,” and a Target commercial.
Co-written by Madonna, Martin Solveig (best known for the irresistible pop jont “Hello”), Minaj and M.I.A., “Give Me All Your Luvin'” is an all-out demand for pop radio submission, with its chant-along chorus “L-U-V! Madonna! Y-O-U! You wanna?!”
What do you think? Is this a future hit? Or is Madonna past her prime? I think the best part of the song is M.I.A. She brings it! But tell me what you think in the comments below!
Get more Fresh News:
- Nick Jonas Bummed He Didn’t Get a VMA Nod, But Life is Pretty Good
- Ariana Grande and Ricky Alvarez Break Up
- O.A.R. Relay the Need For More Female Voices in the Music Industry
- Lorde Shares Hilarious Uber Story
- MTV Announces 2016 VMA Nominees
- Taylor Swift Fan Committed to Psychiatric Hospital After Stage Rushing Incident