It’s Madonna‘s week, and her fans are eating it up! Between news on her new single, her new music video, and her huge Super Bowl performance, Madge is ready to try and take over her Pop Queen crown.
Her new video dropped today and I have it for your viewing pleasure!
[photogallerylink id=51281 align=left]
Featuring [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]M.I.A[/lastfm]., “Give Me All Your Luvin'” is part cheerleader chant, part slick Euro-pop dance number, sounding like a cross between Avril Lavigne’s “Girlfriend,” and a Target commercial.
Co-written by Madonna, Martin Solveig (best known for the irresistible pop jont “Hello”), Minaj and M.I.A., “Give Me All Your Luvin'” is an all-out demand for pop radio submission, with its chant-along chorus “L-U-V! Madonna! Y-O-U! You wanna?!”
What do you think? Is this a future hit? Or is Madonna past her prime? I think the best part of the song is M.I.A. She brings it! But tell me what you think in the comments below!
Get more Fresh News:
- Chris Martin Calls Rihanna the Frank Sinatra of our Generation
- Joey Fatone Launching Hot Dog Cart
- Jon Bon Jovi Surprises Fan Battling Cancer
- Lady Gaga Talks Kindness with the Dalai Lama
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Like Father, Like Son’
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 6 New Songs From Fresh 102.7’s Top Artists