Simon Cowell shook things up big time when he purged nearly every personality contracted to Season One of X-Factor by firing host Steve Jones and judges Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger.
You’re cool, L.A. Reid. You can stay.
Even if you were a big fan of that trio, the rumors surrounding their possible replacements will make you squeal with excitement.
Mariah Carey is a name Simon has been interested in for a while and desperately wanted to get her involved in season one. She was scheduled to take part in the judges’ home auditions, but Hurricane Irene kept her grounded.
Katy Perry and Simon aren’t strangers either. The California Gurl was a guest judge with Cowell on American Idol, where she showered runner-up Adam Lambert with praise.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Win Tickets To See OneRepublic At PNC Or Jones Beach
- Beyoncé Posts Adorable Photo with Blue Ivy
- Win Tickets To An Advanced Screening Of ‘Kong: Skull Island’
- 5 Artists Who Could Replace Beyoncé at Coachella
- Beyoncé Cancels Coachella Performances
- Jidenna Chases Lost Love in ‘Bambi’ Video
- What’s The Craziest Diet You’ve Tried That Actually Worked?
- Rihanna Wins Harvard’s Humanitarian of the Year Award
- Sinead O’Connor Apologizes for Accusing Arsenio Hall of Giving Prince Drugs
- Bebe Rexha Salutes Destiny’s Child in ‘Late Late Show’ Performance