Simon Cowell shook things up big time when he purged nearly every personality contracted to Season One of X-Factor by firing host Steve Jones and judges Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger.
You’re cool, L.A. Reid. You can stay.
Even if you were a big fan of that trio, the rumors surrounding their possible replacements will make you squeal with excitement.
Mariah Carey is a name Simon has been interested in for a while and desperately wanted to get her involved in season one. She was scheduled to take part in the judges’ home auditions, but Hurricane Irene kept her grounded.
Katy Perry and Simon aren’t strangers either. The California Gurl was a guest judge with Cowell on American Idol, where she showered runner-up Adam Lambert with praise.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- It’s Official: Lady Gaga to Perform at Super Bowl Halftime
- One Direction Weigh in on Niall Horan’s Solo Debut
- Shawn Mendes is Definitely Up for a Niall Horan Collaboration
- Carson and Cane: ‘Pissy Pat’ Wants You To Know the Bread is Fresh
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Girl Code’
- Kim Kardashian’s Butt Kissing Attacker Was ‘Protesting Fake Butt Implants’
- Beyoncé Shows Off New Ivy Park Collection
- The Weeknd Surprises with New Single ‘False Alarm’
- Niall Horan Debuts Solo Single ‘This Town’
- Happy National Coffee Day!