Simon Cowell shook things up big time when he purged nearly every personality contracted to Season One of X-Factor by firing host Steve Jones and judges Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger.
You’re cool, L.A. Reid. You can stay.
Even if you were a big fan of that trio, the rumors surrounding their possible replacements will make you squeal with excitement.
Mariah Carey is a name Simon has been interested in for a while and desperately wanted to get her involved in season one. She was scheduled to take part in the judges’ home auditions, but Hurricane Irene kept her grounded.
Katy Perry and Simon aren’t strangers either. The California Gurl was a guest judge with Cowell on American Idol, where she showered runner-up Adam Lambert with praise.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Drake on Adele’s ‘Hotline Bling’ Remix Offer: “I’ll Do Anything with Adele”
- Chris Brown Pledges to Donate Portion of ‘Royalty’ Pre-Orders for Christmas
- Erykah Badu Shades Iggy Azalea at Soul Train Music Awards: “What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap”
- Win Walt Disney Records’ The Legacy Collection
- Win A Disney Holiday Gift Basket
- Win Passes To The NYC Premiere of ‘Daddy’s Home’
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green