Simon Cowell shook things up big time when he purged nearly every personality contracted to Season One of X-Factor by firing host Steve Jones and judges Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger.
You’re cool, L.A. Reid. You can stay.
Even if you were a big fan of that trio, the rumors surrounding their possible replacements will make you squeal with excitement.
Mariah Carey is a name Simon has been interested in for a while and desperately wanted to get her involved in season one. She was scheduled to take part in the judges’ home auditions, but Hurricane Irene kept her grounded.
Katy Perry and Simon aren’t strangers either. The California Gurl was a guest judge with Cowell on American Idol, where she showered runner-up Adam Lambert with praise.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- The White Stripes ‘Icky Thump’ Scores ‘Justice League’ Trailer
- Win Tickets To Star Trek: Mission New York
- ‘Star Trek’ Predicts Hip-Hop is the ‘Classical Music’ of the Future
- Britney Spears Reveals Dream Car
- 8 Amazing Instagrams from Drake & Future’s ‘Summer Sixteen Tour’
- Gwen Stefani Shows Multi-Generational Appeal at Jones Beach Concert
- How Social Media Became Stanaj’s Unexpected Ticket to Stardom
- 5 Seconds of Summer Fight Ghosts in New Video ‘Girls Talk Boys’
- Trump Defies The Rolling Stones
- Diplo Says ‘No One Thought’ Justin Bieber Collaboration ‘Would Work’