The Big Game in my house means my son and I will order a pizza (half cheese, half pepperoni) and head down to our man cave in the basement, kick back in our two big recliners with the cup holders in the arms, pig out on chips and salsa and I will drink a (yes, A beer) while my wife watches Cupcake Wars upstairs.
But if you’re looking to drink some Sam Adams, there is one bar in the city that won’t be possible…
Foley’s NY Pub on West 33rd is banning the sale of Sam Adams Boston Lager during the big game between the Giants and Patriots on Sunday. We called up the owner Shaun Clancy to find out what would happen if we tried to order a Sam Adam’s on Sunday….
Shaun told us that if anyone orders a Sam on Sunday, they’ll be told they’ll need to come back on Monday and they’ll be able to drink all the New England lager they want… Unless it’s Kim asking, because it would be hard to turn down a cute gal like her. They won’t be serving their New England specials like the “Brady Burger” either.
This stunt has caused Shaun to receive a lot of calls from New England residents like “Paul Revere” and “Sam Adams” telling him that New York stinks. We’ll see how everything turns out on Sunday night.
Get more Fresh News:
- Florence + the Machine Share New Song, ‘Wish That You Were Here’
- Ellie Goulding Shares New Video for ‘Still Falling For You’
- Taylor Swift Wishes Blake Lively Happy Birthday, Koala Style
- Christina Grimmie Appears in Posthumously Released ‘Deception’ Video
- Kings of Leon Announce New Album ‘Walls’
- Katy Perry Feels Sorry for ‘Catfish’ Man