Bruce Springsteen Will Rock the Stage at the GRAMMYs
Apparently Bruce Springsteen and the [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]E Street Band[/lastfm] feel the need to shake off some ring rust before they head out on the first leg of their US Tour (Which includes FIVE stops in the tri-state!).
That warm-up will be at the 54th Annual Grammy Awards on February 12th in front of not only a live audience consisting of music industry heavyweights, but millions watching in the comfort of their home.
The GRAMMY performance will take Bruce from busking and small shows in New Jersey to the grand stage he’ll become accustomed to in 2012.
Nothing new for The Boss. He’s been playing in front of stadium crowds FOR-EV-ER.
His appearance at the GRAMMYs is a wise one. With his new album, Wrecking Ball, due out on March 6th, performing his new single “We Take Care of Our Own” would bring some buzz to those not keeping up with the business of The Boss.
Bruce joins an already stacked GRAMMY line-up, which includes Adele, Foo Fighters, Paul McCartney, Coldplay and Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson, Nicki Minaj, Bruno Mars and a special performance by Glen Campbell with the Band Perry and Blake Shelton.
A little something for everyone, eh?
The 54th Annual GRAMMY Awards airs on February 12th from the Staples Center in Los Angeles and will have its first host in seven years with LL Cool J.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- ‘Fresh First’ Artist Melanie Martinez Reveals The Inspiration Behind ‘Dollhouse’
- Haulin Oats Earns Hall & Oates Lawsuit, But Garfunkel & Oates Get a Pass?
- Prince Announces Hit & Run Tour with Pop-Up Shows Across U.S.
- Maybe It’s a Hoax, But Adele’s ’25’ Was Spotted on Amazon Today
- Kelly Clarkson Talks The Passion Of Pregnancy Recording And Creating ‘Piece By Piece’
- Bodyguard Forcefully Removes Fan from Lady Gaga’s Path in Paris
- 5 Harrison Ford Close Calls in Movies
- The Inevitable Star Wars Related Tweets About Harrison Ford’s Plane Crash
- Watch and Learn, Chappie: 10 Robots that Saved the World
- Dave Grohl Stops Show to Make Blind Fan’s Wish Come True: Watch