Apparently Bruce Springsteen and the [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]E Street Band[/lastfm] feel the need to shake off some ring rust before they head out on the first leg of their US Tour (Which includes FIVE stops in the tri-state!).
That warm-up will be at the 54th Annual Grammy Awards on February 12th in front of not only a live audience consisting of music industry heavyweights, but millions watching in the comfort of their home.
The GRAMMY performance will take Bruce from busking and small shows in New Jersey to the grand stage he’ll become accustomed to in 2012.
Nothing new for The Boss. He’s been playing in front of stadium crowds FOR-EV-ER.
His appearance at the GRAMMYs is a wise one. With his new album, Wrecking Ball, due out on March 6th, performing his new single “We Take Care of Our Own” would bring some buzz to those not keeping up with the business of The Boss.
Bruce joins an already stacked GRAMMY line-up, which includes Adele, Foo Fighters, Paul McCartney, Coldplay and Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson, Nicki Minaj, Bruno Mars and a special performance by Glen Campbell with the Band Perry and Blake Shelton.
A little something for everyone, eh?
The 54th Annual GRAMMY Awards airs on February 12th from the Staples Center in Los Angeles and will have its first host in seven years with LL Cool J.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Beyoncé Announces 2016 World Tour Dates
- Jason Derulo Suffers Dance Injury, Requires Stitches
- Beyoncé Shares New Song ‘Formation’
- Bruno Mars to Join Coldplay for Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Kanye West Wants 1,200 Paid Extras for MSG Show
- Win Tickets To The Play Fair
- Queen’s ‘Another One Bites the Dust’ Sets the Tone in New Super Bowl Ad
- Nick Jonas Talks Lady Gaga Inspiration and New Album
- Adele Shares a Photo of When She Was Young
- A Bob Marley Cannabis Strain will be Released on His Birthday