Apparently Bruce Springsteen and the [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]E Street Band[/lastfm] feel the need to shake off some ring rust before they head out on the first leg of their US Tour (Which includes FIVE stops in the tri-state!).
That warm-up will be at the 54th Annual Grammy Awards on February 12th in front of not only a live audience consisting of music industry heavyweights, but millions watching in the comfort of their home.
The GRAMMY performance will take Bruce from busking and small shows in New Jersey to the grand stage he’ll become accustomed to in 2012.
Nothing new for The Boss. He’s been playing in front of stadium crowds FOR-EV-ER.
His appearance at the GRAMMYs is a wise one. With his new album, Wrecking Ball, due out on March 6th, performing his new single “We Take Care of Our Own” would bring some buzz to those not keeping up with the business of The Boss.
Bruce joins an already stacked GRAMMY line-up, which includes Adele, Foo Fighters, Paul McCartney, Coldplay and Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson, Nicki Minaj, Bruno Mars and a special performance by Glen Campbell with the Band Perry and Blake Shelton.
A little something for everyone, eh?
The 54th Annual GRAMMY Awards airs on February 12th from the Staples Center in Los Angeles and will have its first host in seven years with LL Cool J.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Drake to Host & Perform on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- US Attorney’s Office and DEA Join Prince investigation
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: Trump Or Bust?
- Beyoncé Shares Statement about North Carolina’s Anti-LGBT Law
- Soul Asylum Announce Summer Tour Dates
- Kehlani Tackles Depression on New Song ’24/7′
- Prince was Set to Meet with an Addiction Specialist the Day He Died
- Watch Luke Skywalker Sing Celine Dion’s ‘All By Myself’
- Cyndi Lauper Collaborates with Willie Nelson, Vince Gill and Yodeling Jewel on ‘Detour’
- Hip-Hop Community and Friends Mourn Afeni Shakur