Kris Humphries wants to take Kim Kardasian to Court
Till prenup do you part.
As if you didn’t know, Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian are getting divorced.
The couple was married for seventy-two lovely days and are now court bound because Kris wants Kim to admit the whole marriage was a bunch of shenanigans.
If you weren’t sucked into the nonsense that is Kim and Kourtney Take New York as I have been, let me fill you in. Kim and Kourt came to NY to open clothing store “Dash.” Girl meets boy and falls in love, girl stays in NY while sister goes back to LA… a classic reality TV Hollywood love story. Rumors then flew around about how the wedding was a joke and the downfall was set up.
No! Now I’ll never believe in true love!
Recent news now says that the New Jersey Net “wants the world to know how badly he was duped into this sham of a marriage.” All the juicy details are limited due to the fact that there is a prenup preventing Humphries from talking publicly.
I just wish they would hurry up and solve this so I can sleep better at night…
Anyway, I have an idea for a hit TV reality show.
Kim and Kris take Divorce Court!
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Lily Allen Reveals ‘Sheezus’ Release Date, New Song ‘Our Time’
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Kim’s College: ScarJo, Bryan Cranston & One Direction