I’ve got a fever, and the only prescription is more Bieber!
That’s right kids, Justin Bieber is confirmed to host AND perform on NBC’s Saturday Night Live. Alec Baldwin revealed the exciting news during a chat about the late night comedy show with SNL creator, Lorne Michaels.
Saturday Night Live has been on the air for thirty-seven seasons since its debut on October 11, 1975 and has had an unbelievable amount of guest star, hosts, and musical guests. Alec Baldwin holds the record for hosting SNL the most, the 37th season premiere being his 16th time.
This season the Biebz and Jonah Hill will be added to the long list of celebrity hosts. Jonah Hill, best known for his super funny movie Superbad, will be returning as host on March 10th.
Justin Bieber is best known for… who are we kidding, you know everything about JB! The Biebz has stolen the hearts of tweens world wide, and of course, Dash doll, Kim Kardashian. Does he have what it takes to steal the hearts of SNL audiences?
I sense there will be a lot of tweens begging their moms to stay up late and watch Bieber’s comedy debut.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Win Tickets To Coldplay’s Beach Bash
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Mom, STOP!’
- Rihanna Drops ‘Sledgehammer’ Music Video
- Check out Justin Timberlake as a Troll
- Chinese Can’t Place Bets on Taylor Swift’s Love Life Anymore
- Alanis Morissette Shares Naked Underwater Pregnant Photo
- Lady Gaga, Demi Lovato, Chris Pine Lead Star-Studded Tribute to Orlando Victims
- Ruby Rose Pens Essay in Support of Taylor Swift
- Rain or Shine, the Beyhive Turns Out for Their Queen
- St. Vincent Dressed as a Toilet For Benefit Show in NYC