I’ve got a fever, and the only prescription is more Bieber!
That’s right kids, Justin Bieber is confirmed to host AND perform on NBC’s Saturday Night Live. Alec Baldwin revealed the exciting news during a chat about the late night comedy show with SNL creator, Lorne Michaels.
Saturday Night Live has been on the air for thirty-seven seasons since its debut on October 11, 1975 and has had an unbelievable amount of guest star, hosts, and musical guests. Alec Baldwin holds the record for hosting SNL the most, the 37th season premiere being his 16th time.
This season the Biebz and Jonah Hill will be added to the long list of celebrity hosts. Jonah Hill, best known for his super funny movie Superbad, will be returning as host on March 10th.
Justin Bieber is best known for… who are we kidding, you know everything about JB! The Biebz has stolen the hearts of tweens world wide, and of course, Dash doll, Kim Kardashian. Does he have what it takes to steal the hearts of SNL audiences?
I sense there will be a lot of tweens begging their moms to stay up late and watch Bieber’s comedy debut.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Kanye West Debuts Merch Inspired by Mother Donda
- Calvin Harris Breaks Silence Following Serious Car Crash
- The New Fifth Harmony Album ‘7/27’ has Arrived
- Nick Jonas Shares Documentary Trailer
- Justin Bieber Sued Over ‘Sorry’ Similarity
- Make Ed Sheeran Eat the Most Disgusting Food in Japan
- Beyoncé Buys $3,500 Worth of Sandwiches
- Cyndi Lauper Performs ‘When You Were Mine’ for Prince
- Nick Jonas Kills a Cover of Zara Larsson’s ‘Lush Life’
- Duncan Jones Says ‘Goodbye’ to Father David Bowie