Over the weekend I posted two previews of what to expect from [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]David Guetta[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm]’s new music video for their smash hit “Turn Me On”.
Well the video has officially premiered TODAY and I have it for your viewing pleasure.
Let’s just say… This ISH cray!?!!?
Nicki Minaj is known to be a visual artist, and this music video is NO different!
Take a look for yourself:
I’m loving this video! Turn Me On” is confirmed to appear in Minaj’s upcoming album “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded”, which is due in the United States on April 3. It’s additionally listed in Guetta’s latest studio effort “Nothing but the Beat”, which has been in stores since last summer.
Make sure you grab yourself a copy of “Turn Me On” from iTunes:
Are you feeling the music video? Is it too creepy, too far out?
Let me know in the comments below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’
- *NSYNC Congratulate Adele on Breaking Their Sales Record
- Train Get ‘Up Close and Personal’ with Fans in NYC
- Win Tickets To The Holiday Lights Spectacular at Jones Beach
- Celebrate the Season with #GivingTuesday