Over the weekend I posted two previews of what to expect from [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]David Guetta[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm]’s new music video for their smash hit “Turn Me On”.
Well the video has officially premiered TODAY and I have it for your viewing pleasure.
Let’s just say… This ISH cray!?!!?
Nicki Minaj is known to be a visual artist, and this music video is NO different!
Take a look for yourself:
I’m loving this video! Turn Me On” is confirmed to appear in Minaj’s upcoming album “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded”, which is due in the United States on April 3. It’s additionally listed in Guetta’s latest studio effort “Nothing but the Beat”, which has been in stores since last summer.
Make sure you grab yourself a copy of “Turn Me On” from iTunes:
Are you feeling the music video? Is it too creepy, too far out?
Let me know in the comments below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Hall & Oates Reflect on 4 Decades of Making Music
- Halsey’s ‘Hopeless Fountain Kingdom’ Features Quavo, Lauren Jauregui
- 2 Truths and a Lie Concert Edition: Karen & Jeffrey Get In on the ’10 Bands’ Facebook Trend
- OneRepublic Drop New Song ‘No Vacancy’
- Harry Styles Announces 2017 Tour
- Bruno Mars Adds Ludacris to Gucci Mane Remix of ‘That’s What I Like’
- X Ambassadors Release New Song ‘Torches’
- Katy Perry Drops New Track ‘Bon Appétit’ Featuring Migos
- Win Passes To See ‘The Circle’ An A Samsung SmartCam
- Fall Out Boy Announce New Album ‘Mania,’ Debut Young and Menace’ Video