Mariah Carey Has a New Album In The Works!
Mariah Carey is planning her return to the music scene after taking some time off to focus on her marriage and her two beautiful babies, Moroccan and Monroe, and husband Nick Cannon.
She’s rejuvenated and ready to start sharing some of the amazing new music she has been making in the studio!
The best part of the creative process for Mariah has been the inspiration of her beautiful family.
It’s time she reclaims her spot as pop’s leading diva!
The songbird was snapped working in the studio in Atlanta recently with longtime collaborator [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jermaine Dupri[/lastfm] (“We Belong Together”). Now that she’s looking great, in a wonderful mind frame, time will tell just how hot her new music will be.
Stay tuned for more details…
What are some of your favorite Mariah hits? What are you guys hoping to see from her on this next album?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Related Questions: Walk the Moon, ‘Shut Up and Dance’
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?
- Taylor Swift Teases New Song ‘Never Go Out of Style’ in Target Commercial: Watch
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen