Mariah Carey is planning her return to the music scene after taking some time off to focus on her marriage and her two beautiful babies, Moroccan and Monroe, and husband Nick Cannon.
She’s rejuvenated and ready to start sharing some of the amazing new music she has been making in the studio!
The best part of the creative process for Mariah has been the inspiration of her beautiful family.
It’s time she reclaims her spot as pop’s leading diva!
The songbird was snapped working in the studio in Atlanta recently with longtime collaborator [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jermaine Dupri[/lastfm] (“We Belong Together”). Now that she’s looking great, in a wonderful mind frame, time will tell just how hot her new music will be.
Stay tuned for more details…
What are some of your favorite Mariah hits? What are you guys hoping to see from her on this next album?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- KISS, The Monoculture & Daft Punk’s Quest For Classic Album Status With ‘Random Access Memories’
- New Music To Know: Laura Mvula’s Unexpected World Of ‘Orchestral Soul’
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice
- Francis Bean Cobain Calls Out Kendall Jenner On Twitter
- Style Files: Beyoncé Curates Rent The Runway Boutique
- Carly Rae Jepsen Enlists Fans’ Help For New Song ‘Take A Picture’
- Blake Shelton Organizing Benefit Concert For Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- Jon Bon Jovi To Justin Bieber: ‘You’re an a**hole’
- Despite No New Music, One Direction Aims To Rule Summer With Book, 3-D Film & Tour
- On The Charts: Vampire Weekend’s Second No. 1 Album