Mariah Carey is planning her return to the music scene after taking some time off to focus on her marriage and her two beautiful babies, Moroccan and Monroe, and husband Nick Cannon.
She’s rejuvenated and ready to start sharing some of the amazing new music she has been making in the studio!
The best part of the creative process for Mariah has been the inspiration of her beautiful family.
It’s time she reclaims her spot as pop’s leading diva!
The songbird was snapped working in the studio in Atlanta recently with longtime collaborator [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jermaine Dupri[/lastfm] (“We Belong Together”). Now that she’s looking great, in a wonderful mind frame, time will tell just how hot her new music will be.
Stay tuned for more details…
What are some of your favorite Mariah hits? What are you guys hoping to see from her on this next album?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’
- Justin Timberlake Revamps ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling!’ with James Corden, Gwen Stefani
- Watch Tegan and Sara’s Video for ‘Stop Desire’
- Up Close And Personal With Sting
- Common Releases Powerful ‘Black America Again’ Featuring Stevie Wonder
- Miley Cyrus Defends Corey Feldman’s ‘Today Show’ Performance