Madonna, the unquestioned and un-throned Queen of Pop, is proving that age is just a number. Even though Madge was churning out hit after hit before some of you reading this were born, the Queen will be “justifying” our love for her during this year’s Super Bowl half-time performance.
Not only that, during her performance Madonna will be riding high on the release of her first single from MDNA called “Give Me All Your Luvin’”– a collab with popular producer Martin Solveig and quirky, innovative pop stars, M.I.A and Nicki Minaj.
Five years since Madonna’s last album, Hard Candy, MDNA is her 12th studio album and was written by Madonna, Martin Solveig, Nicki Minaj and M.I.A, composed by Martin Solveig and Michael Tordjman and produced by Madonna and Martin Solveig.
The “cheerleader/football” themed video for the song will premiere this Thursday on American Idol at 8/9 PM ET/ET and will be on Madonna’s YouTube channel the following morning February 3rd at 9am EST/6am PST. Madonna will also appear on Jay Leno on January 30th.
If you are a Madonna fan, you can pre-order an 18 track Deluxe Edition of MDNA including one exclusive remix from Madonna’s new album on iTunes for $9.99 and you’ll get “Give Me All Your Luvin’” immediately.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Before It Was the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, It Was the Vergoshe Family’s Norway Spruce
- This Week On FM Magazine: Hungerthon
- Lorde Crashes VEVO with ‘Team’ Video Premiere
- John Mayer, Katy Perry Release ‘Who You Love’ Artwork, the Internet Complains
- Kim’s College: Beyonce, Miley & Kelly!
- Jason Biggs to the Rescue, Kanye the Diva & Nice Guy Brad Pitt: It’s the Hollywood Hotsheet!
- Stevie Nicks Talks ‘American Horror Story’ Role, Shares Love for ‘Glee’
- Lady Gaga Announces 2014 Tour Dates for ‘ARTPOP’ Ball
- Watch Kelly Clarkson Spread Holiday Cheer in New Video for ‘Underneath the Tree’
- Style Files: Harry Styles Named Fashion Icon by BFA