Madonna, the unquestioned and un-throned Queen of Pop, is proving that age is just a number. Even though Madge was churning out hit after hit before some of you reading this were born, the Queen will be “justifying” our love for her during this year’s Super Bowl half-time performance.
Not only that, during her performance Madonna will be riding high on the release of her first single from MDNA called “Give Me All Your Luvin'”– a collab with popular producer Martin Solveig and quirky, innovative pop stars, M.I.A and Nicki Minaj.
Five years since Madonna’s last album, Hard Candy, MDNA is her 12th studio album and was written by Madonna, Martin Solveig, Nicki Minaj and M.I.A, composed by Martin Solveig and Michael Tordjman and produced by Madonna and Martin Solveig.
The “cheerleader/football” themed video for the song will premiere this Thursday on American Idol at 8/9 PM ET/ET and will be on Madonna’s YouTube channel the following morning February 3rd at 9am EST/6am PST. Madonna will also appear on Jay Leno on January 30th.
If you are a Madonna fan, you can pre-order an 18 track Deluxe Edition of MDNA including one exclusive remix from Madonna’s new album on iTunes for $9.99 and you’ll get “Give Me All Your Luvin'” immediately.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Make Ed Sheeran Eat the Most Disgusting Food in Japan
- Beyoncé Buys $3,500 Worth of Sandwiches
- Cyndi Lauper Performs ‘When You Were Mine’ for Prince
- Nick Jonas Kills a Cover of Zara Larsson’s ‘Lush Life’
- Duncan Jones Says ‘Goodbye’ to Father David Bowie
- Does Britney Spears’ New Single Feature G-Eazy?
- Katy Perry, Closet Lit Enthusiast?
- Pitbull Drops ‘Messin’ Around’ Video Featuring Enrique Iglesias
- Jay Z’s References ‘Lemonade’ on ‘All the Way Up’ Remix
- OneRepublic Talk ‘Everywhere I Go,’ Peter Gabriel Collaboration