Everyone Gets Fired from ‘X Factor’
There’s no doubt that Simon Cowell‘s X Factor has a whole lot of talent. Too bad he doesn’t think it’s possessed by any of his judges.
In a shocking move, the British Bully doled out a whole lot of pink slips to his host and judging panel. Gone for the second season will be host Steve Jones, former Idol judge Paula Abdul, and Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger. The only people left with their 401Ks intact are Cowell himself (big FAT surprise!), and judge L.A. Reid.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Cowell had been holding secret meetings for sometime now with producers, trying to figure out how to spruce up the show. While it started out strong in ratings, it soon fell short of network expectations, especially in relation to other talent competitions like NBCs The Voice.
According to E!, Nicole Scherzinger is claiming that it was her decision to leave the show, citing that “she wants to focus on her music career.”
We’re pretty sure everyone else was fired.
Get the latest News and Gossip from Fresh1027.com >
- George Harrison, Bee Gees to Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Awards
- An Animated Questlove Chases Patti LaBelle and Fried Chicken: Watch
- Watch Stephen Colbert Attempt to Sell Michael Stipe at a Yard Sale
- University of Pennsylvania Frat Suspended for Holiday Card with Beyoncé Sex Doll
- Calvin Harris Lands Spring Emporio Armani Campaign
- Madonna Denies Supposed Album Leak As Stolen ‘Unfinished Demos,’ ‘Form of Terrorism’
- Lorde, Skrillex, Rick Astley & Many More Attempt to Write the Greatest Song Ever: Watch
- Craig Wayne Boyd Wins Season 7 of ‘The Voice’
- Amy Adams Just Loves One Direction So Much: Watch
- Justin Timberlake & Jimmy Fallon Go Back To Camp For Nerdy Rendition of Third Eye Blind’s ‘Jumper': Watch