There’s no doubt that Simon Cowell‘s X Factor has a whole lot of talent. Too bad he doesn’t think it’s possessed by any of his judges.
In a shocking move, the British Bully doled out a whole lot of pink slips to his host and judging panel. Gone for the second season will be host Steve Jones, former Idol judge Paula Abdul, and Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger. The only people left with their 401Ks intact are Cowell himself (big FAT surprise!), and judge L.A. Reid.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Cowell had been holding secret meetings for sometime now with producers, trying to figure out how to spruce up the show. While it started out strong in ratings, it soon fell short of network expectations, especially in relation to other talent competitions like NBCs The Voice.
According to E!, Nicole Scherzinger is claiming that it was her decision to leave the show, citing that “she wants to focus on her music career.”
We’re pretty sure everyone else was fired.
Get the latest News and Gossip from Fresh1027.com >
- Chris Brown Arrested Following Allegations of Threat with Gun
- Lena Dunham Discovers what Ariana Grande’s ‘Side to Side’ is About
- John Legend Proposes Changing National Anthem
- Jimmy Eat World Premiere New Song “Sure and Certain”
- Chris Brown Investigated by Police at Los Angeles Home
- Alicia Keys To Honor Clive Davis At 13th Annual Black Ball Benefit In NYC
- Flea, Tom Morello, Other Performers Pay Respects to Gene Wilder
- Apollonia Appears at ‘Purple Rain’ Celebration
- Sporty Spice Explains Why She Skipped the Spice Girls ‘Reunion’
- Justin Bieber Has Just Been Credited with Eight Guinness World Records