There’s no doubt that Simon Cowell‘s X Factor has a whole lot of talent. Too bad he doesn’t think it’s possessed by any of his judges.
In a shocking move, the British Bully doled out a whole lot of pink slips to his host and judging panel. Gone for the second season will be host Steve Jones, former Idol judge Paula Abdul, and Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger. The only people left with their 401Ks intact are Cowell himself (big FAT surprise!), and judge L.A. Reid.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Cowell had been holding secret meetings for sometime now with producers, trying to figure out how to spruce up the show. While it started out strong in ratings, it soon fell short of network expectations, especially in relation to other talent competitions like NBCs The Voice.
According to E!, Nicole Scherzinger is claiming that it was her decision to leave the show, citing that “she wants to focus on her music career.”
We’re pretty sure everyone else was fired.
Get the latest News and Gossip from Fresh1027.com >
- The 6 Best GRAMMY ‘In Memorandum’ Tributes
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘My Son Is Oversharing’
- Lady Gaga Says She Suffers from PTSD
- Empire of the Sun’s Luke Steele: ‘You Have to Have Unshakable Confidence’
- Alicia Keys, Solange & More React to Dakota Access Pipeline Decision
- Win Tickets To See Bon Jovi At MSG
- Justin Bieber Announces Stadium Dates
- Madonna Covers Britney Spears’ ‘Toxic,’ Mocks Trump
- OK So, Madonna Might Have Butt Implants
- Stone Temple Pilots Pay Tribute to Scott Weiland One Year After His Death