There’s no doubt that Simon Cowell‘s X Factor has a whole lot of talent. Too bad he doesn’t think it’s possessed by any of his judges.
In a shocking move, the British Bully doled out a whole lot of pink slips to his host and judging panel. Gone for the second season will be host Steve Jones, former Idol judge Paula Abdul, and Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger. The only people left with their 401Ks intact are Cowell himself (big FAT surprise!), and judge L.A. Reid.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Cowell had been holding secret meetings for sometime now with producers, trying to figure out how to spruce up the show. While it started out strong in ratings, it soon fell short of network expectations, especially in relation to other talent competitions like NBCs The Voice.
According to E!, Nicole Scherzinger is claiming that it was her decision to leave the show, citing that “she wants to focus on her music career.”
We’re pretty sure everyone else was fired.
Get the latest News and Gossip from Fresh1027.com >
- Nick Jonas Bummed He Didn’t Get a VMA Nod, But Life is Pretty Good
- Ariana Grande and Ricky Alvarez Break Up
- O.A.R. Relay the Need For More Female Voices in the Music Industry
- Lorde Shares Hilarious Uber Story
- MTV Announces 2016 VMA Nominees
- Taylor Swift Fan Committed to Psychiatric Hospital After Stage Rushing Incident
- DJ Khaled Inspired by Disabled Fan
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: Cat Napper
- Britney Spears on New Video: ‘There’s lots of female empowerment. Lol.’
- Perry Farrell Clarifies Anti-EDM Comments: ‘I LOVE DANCE MUSIC’