Everyone Gets Fired from ‘X Factor’
There’s no doubt that Simon Cowell‘s X Factor has a whole lot of talent. Too bad he doesn’t think it’s possessed by any of his judges.
In a shocking move, the British Bully doled out a whole lot of pink slips to his host and judging panel. Gone for the second season will be host Steve Jones, former Idol judge Paula Abdul, and Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger. The only people left with their 401Ks intact are Cowell himself (big FAT surprise!), and judge L.A. Reid.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Cowell had been holding secret meetings for sometime now with producers, trying to figure out how to spruce up the show. While it started out strong in ratings, it soon fell short of network expectations, especially in relation to other talent competitions like NBCs The Voice.
According to E!, Nicole Scherzinger is claiming that it was her decision to leave the show, citing that “she wants to focus on her music career.”
We’re pretty sure everyone else was fired.
Get the latest News and Gossip from Fresh1027.com >
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition ‘Songs of Innocence’ Vinyl
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce ‘Feminist Lite’
- Watch the Video for Paul McCartney & Wings’ ‘Call Me Back Again’
- New Found Glory Claims One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Copies One of Their Songs
- Adam Levine Goes Psycho in Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Video: Watch
- Pharrell Williams Draws from Manga, Video Games for ‘It Girl’ Video: Watch
- Rock in Rio Comes to Vegas: Metallica, Linkin Park, Taylor Swift, No Doubt to Headline
- Lady Gaga After Tel Aviv Show: ‘The World View of Israel is Just Not Reality’
- Sam Smith Offers a Day in His Life with ‘Restart’ Video: Watch