We’ve been rolling in the deep pits of despair as we longingly await for Adele‘s return to performing on stage, and at long last our prayers have finally been answered!
Was that a tad bit overdramatic?
Regardless, we are happy to hear that it has been confirmed that the South London songstress will maker her return to the stage at the GRAMMY Awards on February 12th at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Adele will be just one of the big stars slated to perform at the 54th GRAMMY Awards, with Coldplay and Rihanna, Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson, Paul McCartney, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, Glen Campbell and the Band Perry, Bruno Mars and the Foo Fighters also on the docket.
A performance won’t be Adele’s only cause for a visit to the Staples Center. She is also nominated for six awards, including Record of the Year, Song of the Year, Album of the Year, and Best Pop Vocal Album.
The ceremony will be hosted by LL Cool J, the first host the GRAMMYs has had in seven years.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Drake to Host & Perform on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- US Attorney’s Office and DEA Join Prince investigation
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: Trump Or Bust?
- Beyoncé Shares Statement about North Carolina’s Anti-LGBT Law
- Soul Asylum Announce Summer Tour Dates
- Kehlani Tackles Depression on New Song ’24/7′
- Prince was Set to Meet with an Addiction Specialist the Day He Died
- Watch Luke Skywalker Sing Celine Dion’s ‘All By Myself’
- Cyndi Lauper Collaborates with Willie Nelson, Vince Gill and Yodeling Jewel on ‘Detour’
- Hip-Hop Community and Friends Mourn Afeni Shakur