Adele Will Return to Performing LIVE at the GRAMMY Awards
We’ve been rolling in the deep pits of despair as we longingly await for Adele‘s return to performing on stage, and at long last our prayers have finally been answered!
Was that a tad bit overdramatic?
Regardless, we are happy to hear that it has been confirmed that the South London songstress will maker her return to the stage at the GRAMMY Awards on February 12th at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Adele will be just one of the big stars slated to perform at the 54th GRAMMY Awards, with Coldplay and Rihanna, Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson, Paul McCartney, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, Glen Campbell and the Band Perry, Bruno Mars and the Foo Fighters also on the docket.
A performance won’t be Adele’s only cause for a visit to the Staples Center. She is also nominated for six awards, including Record of the Year, Song of the Year, Album of the Year, and Best Pop Vocal Album.
The ceremony will be hosted by LL Cool J, the first host the GRAMMYs has had in seven years.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You
- Michael Bublé Is in Hot Water with the Internet, Accused of Body Shaming Woman on Instagram
- Anna Kendrick Gets An Assist from JLo’s Booty on ‘Lip Sync Battle’
- The Weeknd, Deadmau5 and Bassnectar to Headline Summer Set Music Festival
- James Taylor Announces First U.S. Tour Dates For New Album, ‘Before This World’