We’ve been rolling in the deep pits of despair as we longingly await for Adele‘s return to performing on stage, and at long last our prayers have finally been answered!
Was that a tad bit overdramatic?
Regardless, we are happy to hear that it has been confirmed that the South London songstress will maker her return to the stage at the GRAMMY Awards on February 12th at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Adele will be just one of the big stars slated to perform at the 54th GRAMMY Awards, with Coldplay and Rihanna, Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson, Paul McCartney, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, Glen Campbell and the Band Perry, Bruno Mars and the Foo Fighters also on the docket.
A performance won’t be Adele’s only cause for a visit to the Staples Center. She is also nominated for six awards, including Record of the Year, Song of the Year, Album of the Year, and Best Pop Vocal Album.
The ceremony will be hosted by LL Cool J, the first host the GRAMMYs has had in seven years.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Have You Ever Received An Inappropriate Text Message at the Absolute Worst Time Ever?
- Paris Jackson Shares Photos with Godfather Macaulay Culkin
- Katy Perry Becomes Guy Fieri for Lookalike Day
- Bruno Mars Drops ‘That’s What I Like’ Remixes Featuring Gucci Mane, PARTYNEXTDOOR & Others
- Morris Day Shares ‘Over That Rainbow’ Video a Year after Prince Dies
- Zayn Malik and PARTYNEXTDOOR Release NSFW Video for ‘Still Got Time’
- Charlie Puth Debuts New Track ‘Attention’
- Prince: 12 Underrated Classics That Should Have Been Hits
- Jeffrey May Have To Do Something Super Awkward In Order To Adopt … What Is It?
- Beyoncé Wins Prestigious Peabody Award for ‘Lemonade’