Adele Will Return to Performing LIVE at the GRAMMY Awards
We’ve been rolling in the deep pits of despair as we longingly await for Adele‘s return to performing on stage, and at long last our prayers have finally been answered!
Was that a tad bit overdramatic?
Regardless, we are happy to hear that it has been confirmed that the South London songstress will maker her return to the stage at the GRAMMY Awards on February 12th at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Adele will be just one of the big stars slated to perform at the 54th GRAMMY Awards, with Coldplay and Rihanna, Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson, Paul McCartney, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, Glen Campbell and the Band Perry, Bruno Mars and the Foo Fighters also on the docket.
A performance won’t be Adele’s only cause for a visit to the Staples Center. She is also nominated for six awards, including Record of the Year, Song of the Year, Album of the Year, and Best Pop Vocal Album.
The ceremony will be hosted by LL Cool J, the first host the GRAMMYs has had in seven years.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Watch Taylor Swift Sing ‘Am I Wrong’ with Nico and Vinz
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 4 Musicians You Will Instantly Fall In Love With After One Listen
- Win Passes To The World Premiere of “The Man From U.N.CL.E.”
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together
- Prince Drops Surprise Track ‘Stare’
- Ricky Martin to Kick Off U.S. Tour in September
- U2 Are the Subjects of Two Upcoming HBO Specials