We’ve been rolling in the deep pits of despair as we longingly await for Adele‘s return to performing on stage, and at long last our prayers have finally been answered!
Was that a tad bit overdramatic?
Regardless, we are happy to hear that it has been confirmed that the South London songstress will maker her return to the stage at the GRAMMY Awards on February 12th at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Adele will be just one of the big stars slated to perform at the 54th GRAMMY Awards, with Coldplay and Rihanna, Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson, Paul McCartney, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, Glen Campbell and the Band Perry, Bruno Mars and the Foo Fighters also on the docket.
A performance won’t be Adele’s only cause for a visit to the Staples Center. She is also nominated for six awards, including Record of the Year, Song of the Year, Album of the Year, and Best Pop Vocal Album.
The ceremony will be hosted by LL Cool J, the first host the GRAMMYs has had in seven years.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- John Legend Has All His Luggage, Chill
- Bruno Mars’ ‘That’s What I Like’ Gets PartyNextDoor Remix
- Selena Gomez Celebrates World Kindness Day at LA High School
- Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape Of You’ Soothes Crying Baby
- Ed Sheeran on Liberian Relief Trip: ‘Nothing Could Have Prepared Me for What I Saw’
- John Mayer Wrote ‘Still Feel Like Your Man’ About Katy Perry
- Jay Z will Produce Two Projects about Trayvon Martin
- Win Passes To An Advanced Screening Of “Going In Style”
- Zayn Malik Drops New Track ‘Still Got Time’ Featuring PartyNextDoor
- Adele Pays Tribute to London Attack Victims