Adele Will Return to Performing LIVE at the GRAMMY Awards
We’ve been rolling in the deep pits of despair as we longingly await for Adele‘s return to performing on stage, and at long last our prayers have finally been answered!
Was that a tad bit overdramatic?
Regardless, we are happy to hear that it has been confirmed that the South London songstress will maker her return to the stage at the GRAMMY Awards on February 12th at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Adele will be just one of the big stars slated to perform at the 54th GRAMMY Awards, with Coldplay and Rihanna, Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson, Paul McCartney, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, Glen Campbell and the Band Perry, Bruno Mars and the Foo Fighters also on the docket.
A performance won’t be Adele’s only cause for a visit to the Staples Center. She is also nominated for six awards, including Record of the Year, Song of the Year, Album of the Year, and Best Pop Vocal Album.
The ceremony will be hosted by LL Cool J, the first host the GRAMMYs has had in seven years.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Say Hello To Quasi Modo, the World’s Ugliest Dog
- Demi Lovato Keeps Her Focus Set On Music And Skin Care
- 13 Patriotic TV Shows to Watch Over 4th of July Weekend
- Rihanna’s Sexual, Violent ‘BBHMM’ Video is Very NSFW
- Beyoncé Recreates ‘7/11′ Video to Celebrate Gay Marriage Equality