February 5th is the day Big Blue and New England will be facing off once again in the Big Game! For those of who you don’t remember, Eli and company shocked Tom Brady and his undefeated chowda heads in 2008 for a memorable victory.
Do I even have to say it?
It seems as though this year there is just as much anticipation on whether or not we will be seeing some X-rated skin during this year’s half time show from Madonna.
Didn’t she already put out a tell all book complete with pictures?
Anyway, Madonna’s performance with M.I.A and Nicki Minaj is going to be just as exciting as the return of New York vs. New England this year. According to Madonna herself, there will be something “super entertaining,” but they will include FCC fines in the aftermath.
So if that’s what you were tuning in for, sorry to disappoint you. “You don’t have to show nipples to be interesting,” fellow performer M.I.A also confirms in a Tweet. “I asked Madonna if she was gonna show her ***s, she said naaa everyone’s seen em.”
Straight from the “Material Girl” herself.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- John Mayer Responds to Katy Perry’s Sex Ranking
- The GRAMMYs Set to Return to Staples Center in Los Angeles
- Watch Lady Gaga Become a Substitute Teacher
- Beyoncé & JAY-Z Eye Really Expensive Mansion: Report
- Pharrell Working on New Albums from Ariana Grande, Justin Timberlake
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Unveils “Immigrants (We Get The Job Done)” Video
- Brandon Flowers Plays ‘The Man’ in The Killers’ New Video
- Universal Music Sues Prince Estate to Void Contract
- Katy Perry Addresses Those Orlando Bloom Nude Paddleboarding Pics
- Britney Spears Wants You to Know She Sings Live