Madonna Promises Not to Reveal TOO MUCH at Half Time Show
February 5th is the day Big Blue and New England will be facing off once again in the Big Game! For those of who you don’t remember, Eli and company shocked Tom Brady and his undefeated chowda heads in 2008 for a memorable victory.
Do I even have to say it?
It seems as though this year there is just as much anticipation on whether or not we will be seeing some X-rated skin during this year’s half time show from Madonna.
Didn’t she already put out a tell all book complete with pictures?
Anyway, Madonna’s performance with M.I.A and Nicki Minaj is going to be just as exciting as the return of New York vs. New England this year. According to Madonna herself, there will be something “super entertaining,” but they will include FCC fines in the aftermath.
So if that’s what you were tuning in for, sorry to disappoint you. “You don’t have to show nipples to be interesting,” fellow performer M.I.A also confirms in a Tweet. “I asked Madonna if she was gonna show her ***s, she said naaa everyone’s seen em.”
Straight from the “Material Girl” herself.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Meghan Trainor Gets Animated for ‘Peanuts Movie’ Soundtrack
- Jaden Smith Releases Cryptic Video for “Scarface”
- Watch The Weeknd Get Set on Fire in New ‘Can’t Feel My Face’ Video
- Rihanna Tried and Failed to Perform at Baltimore Protests
- Imagine Dragons, Jack Johnson to Play Farm Aid in Chicago This Year
- Tom Cruise Takes on Jimmy Fallon in Epic Lip Synch Battle
- Win A Pair Of Monster Octagon Headphones
- Mariah Carey to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Ed Sheeran Lands Role In ‘Sons Of Anarchy’ Creator’s Latest Medieval Drama
- Bobby Brown Releases Statement about Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death