Madonna Promises Not to Reveal TOO MUCH at Half Time Show
February 5th is the day Big Blue and New England will be facing off once again in the Big Game! For those of who you don’t remember, Eli and company shocked Tom Brady and his undefeated chowda heads in 2008 for a memorable victory.
Do I even have to say it?
It seems as though this year there is just as much anticipation on whether or not we will be seeing some X-rated skin during this year’s half time show from Madonna.
Didn’t she already put out a tell all book complete with pictures?
Anyway, Madonna’s performance with M.I.A and Nicki Minaj is going to be just as exciting as the return of New York vs. New England this year. According to Madonna herself, there will be something “super entertaining,” but they will include FCC fines in the aftermath.
So if that’s what you were tuning in for, sorry to disappoint you. “You don’t have to show nipples to be interesting,” fellow performer M.I.A also confirms in a Tweet. “I asked Madonna if she was gonna show her ***s, she said naaa everyone’s seen em.“
Straight from the “Material Girl” herself.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter After Tweeting ‘People Who Have Really Been Raped Remember’
- Two Unreleased Adele Tracks Leak
- Fresh Artist Of the Day: Win $500 + Front Row Seats at Fresh Fall Fest
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Get Married In France
- The College Life of Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo Inspires New TV Show
- John Lennon’s Killer Says He’s ‘Sorry For Being Such An Idiot’