Elton John Gives Madonna Some Half Time Show “Advice”
Elton will be making an appearance during the game as well, but starring in a Pepsi commercial along side X Factor winner Melanie Amaro.
Elton sat down for an interview that aired on Good Morning America and spoke about his Pepsi commercial, who he wants to win (New England), and he said with a smirk that Madonna should “make sure you lip-sync good.“
OUCH!!! Sounds like a real cat fight is brewing between Sir Elton and Madge.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings
- Every Queen Song, Ranked
- Morrissey Storms Off Stage in Poland After Heckler Makes Him Feel ‘Unsafe’
- Nicki Minaj, One Direction, Charli XCX Coming to ‘SNL’
- Metallica Continue ‘Late Late Show’ Residency with ‘For Whom the Bell Tolls’: Listen