Elton John Gives Madonna Some Half Time Show “Advice”
Elton will be making an appearance during the game as well, but starring in a Pepsi commercial along side X Factor winner Melanie Amaro.
Elton sat down for an interview that aired on Good Morning America and spoke about his Pepsi commercial, who he wants to win (New England), and he said with a smirk that Madonna should “make sure you lip-sync good.“
OUCH!!! Sounds like a real cat fight is brewing between Sir Elton and Madge.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition ‘Songs of Innocence’ Vinyl
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce ‘Feminist Lite’
- Watch the Video for Paul McCartney & Wings’ ‘Call Me Back Again’
- New Found Glory Claims One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Copies One of Their Songs
- Adam Levine Goes Psycho in Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Video: Watch
- Pharrell Williams Draws from Manga, Video Games for ‘It Girl’ Video: Watch
- Rock in Rio Comes to Vegas: Metallica, Linkin Park, Taylor Swift, No Doubt to Headline
- Lady Gaga After Tel Aviv Show: ‘The World View of Israel is Just Not Reality’
- Sam Smith Offers a Day in His Life with ‘Restart’ Video: Watch