Elton John Gives Madonna Some Half Time Show “Advice”
Elton will be making an appearance during the game as well, but starring in a Pepsi commercial along side X Factor winner Melanie Amaro.
Elton sat down for an interview that aired on Good Morning America and spoke about his Pepsi commercial, who he wants to win (New England), and he said with a smirk that Madonna should “make sure you lip-sync good.”
OUCH!!! Sounds like a real cat fight is brewing between Sir Elton and Madge.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You
- Michael Bublé Is in Hot Water with the Internet, Accused of Body Shaming Woman on Instagram
- Anna Kendrick Gets An Assist from JLo’s Booty on ‘Lip Sync Battle’
- The Weeknd, Deadmau5 and Bassnectar to Headline Summer Set Music Festival
- James Taylor Announces First U.S. Tour Dates For New Album, ‘Before This World’