Elton John Gives Madonna Some Half Time Show “Advice”
Elton will be making an appearance during the game as well, but starring in a Pepsi commercial along side X Factor winner Melanie Amaro.
Elton sat down for an interview that aired on Good Morning America and spoke about his Pepsi commercial, who he wants to win (New England), and he said with a smirk that Madonna should “make sure you lip-sync good.“
OUCH!!! Sounds like a real cat fight is brewing between Sir Elton and Madge.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Singing Nun Releases Debut Single and It’s Madonna’s ‘Like a Virgin’
- Foo Fighters Will Play Chicago’s Wrigley Field Next Summer
- Lorde’s ‘Hunger Games’ Soundtrack to Feature Kanye West, Charli XCX, Tinashé
- You Are Not Alone: James Blunt Also Got Sick of Hearing ‘You’re Beautiful’
- Watch Kelly Clarkson Cover Sam Smith’s ‘Stay With Me’
- Paul McCartney Shares Previously Unheard Version of Wings’ ‘Beware of Love’ Featuring Led Zeppelin’s John Bonham: Listen
- Fans Call for Beyoncé to Boycott Dress Designer After Supposed Racist Comment
- Hozier Soundtracks LeBron James’ Return to Akron: Watch
- Interview: Gavin Rossdale on Bush, Gwen & Being Young and Dumb
- Taylor Swift Announces New Song ‘Welcome to New York': Listen to a Preview