Do You Have Something of Your Ex-Boyfriend’s That You’re Looking to Unload?
I have a new man in my life and he’s really special… special enough that I certainly don’t want gifts from former boyfriends hanging around the house. I’m not much for eBay, I leave that to Producer Craig, who makes a little side business out of selling things on eBay.
It seemed a little much to ask him to get rid of some of those unwanted items from a past relationship, so I did some searching of my own.
Ladies… I have found the perfect website for you to dispose of that ex-bf stash in your home!
Annabelle Acton started a website called NeverLikedItAnyway.com where you can find all kinds of cast-off relationship items, including jewelry, wedding gowns, and even the dead aunt pillow!
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Pharrell Releases ‘Social Book,’ Which Relies on Readers to Help Write It
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Single Again: 3 Doors Down – ‘Kryptonite’
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue
- Four Day Pop Up Cat Cafe! Don’t Miss It!
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Claims That Her ‘Hello Kitty’ Video is Racist
- Kim’s College: Tribeca Film Festival, No Kardashians In NJ & Pink Lyrics
- Joan Rivers Trash Talks Hostages, Clooney Stands Up For Obama & Khloe K Not Wanted In NJ: It’s The Hollywood Hotsheet!
- Justin Bieber Apologizes, Pleads Ignorance After Dishonorable Selfie In Japan