Do You Have Something of Your Ex-Boyfriend’s That You’re Looking to Unload?
I have a new man in my life and he’s really special… special enough that I certainly don’t want gifts from former boyfriends hanging around the house. I’m not much for eBay, I leave that to Producer Craig, who makes a little side business out of selling things on eBay.
It seemed a little much to ask him to get rid of some of those unwanted items from a past relationship, so I did some searching of my own.
Ladies… I have found the perfect website for you to dispose of that ex-bf stash in your home!
Annabelle Acton started a website called NeverLikedItAnyway.com where you can find all kinds of cast-off relationship items, including jewelry, wedding gowns, and even the dead aunt pillow!
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: ‘Wise Up’
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch
- Taylor Swift Making Demon Cat Sounds with Her Mouth is Glorious: Watch