I have a new man in my life and he’s really special… special enough that I certainly don’t want gifts from former boyfriends hanging around the house. I’m not much for eBay, I leave that to Producer Craig, who makes a little side business out of selling things on eBay.
It seemed a little much to ask him to get rid of some of those unwanted items from a past relationship, so I did some searching of my own.
Ladies… I have found the perfect website for you to dispose of that ex-bf stash in your home!
Annabelle Acton started a website called NeverLikedItAnyway.com where you can find all kinds of cast-off relationship items, including jewelry, wedding gowns, and even the dead aunt pillow!
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- Mystery Man Lamar Odom, Ellen’s Marriage Is Fine & Bruce Willis Got Punched: It’s the Hollywood Hotsheet!
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- Willie Nelson Teams Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- New Jersey’s ‘Men In Kilts’: For ALL Of Your Handyman Needs!
- Classic Songs That Gained New Life In 2013
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′