Do You Have Something of Your Ex-Boyfriend’s That You’re Looking to Unload?
I have a new man in my life and he’s really special… special enough that I certainly don’t want gifts from former boyfriends hanging around the house. I’m not much for eBay, I leave that to Producer Craig, who makes a little side business out of selling things on eBay.
It seemed a little much to ask him to get rid of some of those unwanted items from a past relationship, so I did some searching of my own.
Ladies… I have found the perfect website for you to dispose of that ex-bf stash in your home!
Annabelle Acton started a website called NeverLikedItAnyway.com where you can find all kinds of cast-off relationship items, including jewelry, wedding gowns, and even the dead aunt pillow!
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Listen to Big K.R.I.T.’s Remix of Alt-J’s ‘Every Other Freckle’
- Interview: Demi Lovato Talks World Tour, Twitter, and Her Love of Sam Smith
- Lindsay Lohan Says She Wheeled Whitney Houston’s Corpse Into the Morgue
- Watch U2 Make ‘Songs of Innocence’ in Behind-the-Scenes Footage
- Miss America Wins By Performing ‘Cups’ Game to ‘Happy': Watch
- Amy Winehouse Gets Her Own Statue in London
- Pixies’ ‘Ring the Bell’ Video: Two Girls Dumpster Dive For ’90s Treasures [Premiere]
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Are ‘On The Run’ Again in ‘Bang Bang’ Trilogy: Watch
- Listen to Robin Gibb’s ‘Days of Wine and Roses’ from Upcoming Final Album
- Neil Young, Pearl Jam, Tom Jones to Play Bridge School Benefit