Do You Have Something of Your Ex-Boyfriend’s That You’re Looking to Unload?
I have a new man in my life and he’s really special… special enough that I certainly don’t want gifts from former boyfriends hanging around the house. I’m not much for eBay, I leave that to Producer Craig, who makes a little side business out of selling things on eBay.
It seemed a little much to ask him to get rid of some of those unwanted items from a past relationship, so I did some searching of my own.
Ladies… I have found the perfect website for you to dispose of that ex-bf stash in your home!
Annabelle Acton started a website called NeverLikedItAnyway.com where you can find all kinds of cast-off relationship items, including jewelry, wedding gowns, and even the dead aunt pillow!
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Someone Still Crushes On Hilary Duff, Miley vs Katy & Celeb Auction News: It’s the Hollywood Hotsheet!
- Jennifer Lopez’s Drops New Single, ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ Featuring French Montana