The graph above (click to enlarge) shows his weekly scrobbles for the past year. So far there isn’t a comprehensive trend to be found in his weekly scrobbles, but it may take a little more than YouTube videos to get fans really excited again.
So far, D’Angelo has 3,701,176 plays from 350,976 listeners on Last.fm. Tagged with neo-soul, he’s currently somewhere between Raphael Saadiq‘s 252,010 listeners and Maxwell‘s 351,192 listeners as regards his genre peers. With the former having released his debut two years after we last heard from D’Angelo, it’s clear there’s a lot of catching up to do – and the space for scrobbles to rocket.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Up Close and Personal with Bastille
- Florence + the Machine Share New Song, ‘Wish That You Were Here’
- Ellie Goulding Shares New Video for ‘Still Falling For You’
- Taylor Swift Wishes Blake Lively Happy Birthday, Koala Style
- Christina Grimmie Appears in Posthumously Released ‘Deception’ Video
- Kings of Leon Announce New Album ‘Walls’