A Craigslist Catch for Your Big Game Accommodations in Indy
Last week we decided to search out the seediest place in Indianapolis for you to stay… a $59/night no-tell, motel that jacked their prices up to $400/night for the big game.
But now we are on the hunt for someone renting out their house for Super Bowl weekend, and you’d be surprised at how much they want for it!
After combing through the creepy Craigslist ads for… well, we think you know… we stumbled upon this up-for-rent gem in Indianapolis. Check out the details!
- Super Bowl Rental Executive Home
- 5 Bedroom.
- 3600 square feet.
- Close and Secluded!
We decided to give Gus a call to get some more details on the rental… and by details we mean how much of a dent it will put in our bank account.
Just a heads up: You might need to forget about wings and beer and settle on Ramen Noodles and tap water for your Big Game eats!
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Rita Ora Takes Topless Photos to Promote New Chris Brown Collaboration
- Janelle Monáe Announces The EEPHUS Tour
- This Week On FM Magazine: City Parks Foundation’s Summerstage 2015
- Taylor Swift Meets her Godson: See The Very Cute Photo
- Miguel Shows Off His Walk ‘With a Gangster Lean’ in ‘NWA’ Video with Kurupt
- Watch Justin Bieber ‘Bless’ His Fans on ‘Knock Knock Live’
- Demi Lovato’s Dog Buddy Passes Away, Shares Grief with Fans
- Justin Bieber’s New Single is Called ‘What Do You Mean’
- Meghan Trainor Gets Animated for ‘Peanuts Movie’ Soundtrack
- Jaden Smith Releases Cryptic Video for “Scarface”