A Craigslist Catch for Your Big Game Accommodations in Indy
Last week we decided to search out the seediest place in Indianapolis for you to stay… a $59/night no-tell, motel that jacked their prices up to $400/night for the big game.
But now we are on the hunt for someone renting out their house for Super Bowl weekend, and you’d be surprised at how much they want for it!
After combing through the creepy Craigslist ads for… well, we think you know… we stumbled upon this up-for-rent gem in Indianapolis. Check out the details!
- Super Bowl Rental Executive Home
- 5 Bedroom.
- 3600 square feet.
- Close and Secluded!
We decided to give Gus a call to get some more details on the rental… and by details we mean how much of a dent it will put in our bank account.
Just a heads up: You might need to forget about wings and beer and settle on Ramen Noodles and tap water for your Big Game eats!
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Big Boi Hops on Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Remix: Listen
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- George Harrison, Bee Gees to Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Awards
- An Animated Questlove Chases Patti LaBelle and Fried Chicken: Watch
- Watch Stephen Colbert Attempt to Sell Michael Stipe at a Yard Sale
- University of Pennsylvania Frat Suspended for Holiday Card with Beyoncé Sex Doll
- Calvin Harris Lands Spring Emporio Armani Campaign
- Madonna Denies Supposed Album Leak As Stolen ‘Unfinished Demos,’ ‘Form of Terrorism’
- Lorde, Skrillex, Rick Astley & Many More Attempt to Write the Greatest Song Ever: Watch