Last week we decided to search out the seediest place in Indianapolis for you to stay… a $59/night no-tell, motel that jacked their prices up to $400/night for the big game.
But now we are on the hunt for someone renting out their house for Super Bowl weekend, and you’d be surprised at how much they want for it!
After combing through the creepy Craigslist ads for… well, we think you know… we stumbled upon this up-for-rent gem in Indianapolis. Check out the details!
- Super Bowl Rental Executive Home
- 5 Bedroom.
- 3600 square feet.
- Close and Secluded!
We decided to give Gus a call to get some more details on the rental… and by details we mean how much of a dent it will put in our bank account.
Just a heads up: You might need to forget about wings and beer and settle on Ramen Noodles and tap water for your Big Game eats!
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Win Tickets To An Advanced Screening Of ‘Ghostbusters’
- Win Tickets To Coldplay’s Beach Bash
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Mom, STOP!’
- Rihanna Drops ‘Sledgehammer’ Music Video
- Check out Justin Timberlake as a Troll
- Chinese Can’t Place Bets on Taylor Swift’s Love Life Anymore
- Alanis Morissette Shares Naked Underwater Pregnant Photo
- Lady Gaga, Demi Lovato, Chris Pine Lead Star-Studded Tribute to Orlando Victims
- Ruby Rose Pens Essay in Support of Taylor Swift
- Rain or Shine, the Beyhive Turns Out for Their Queen