A Craigslist Catch for Your Big Game Accommodations in Indy
Last week we decided to search out the seediest place in Indianapolis for you to stay… a $59/night no-tell, motel that jacked their prices up to $400/night for the big game.
But now we are on the hunt for someone renting out their house for Super Bowl weekend, and you’d be surprised at how much they want for it!
After combing through the creepy Craigslist ads for… well, we think you know… we stumbled upon this up-for-rent gem in Indianapolis. Check out the details!
- Super Bowl Rental Executive Home
- 5 Bedroom.
- 3600 square feet.
- Close and Secluded!
We decided to give Gus a call to get some more details on the rental… and by details we mean how much of a dent it will put in our bank account.
Just a heads up: You might need to forget about wings and beer and settle on Ramen Noodles and tap water for your Big Game eats!
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- #InThatOrder: Ranking Maroon 5 Albums From Worst To Best
- Ariana Grande Started Questioning Catholicism After Brother Came Out as Gay
- One Direction Announce 2015 Stadium Tour
- Iggy Azalea Takes on the Haters with ‘Iggy SZN': Listen
- Katy Perry Canceled 30th Birthday Celebration in Egypt Due to ‘Safety Concerns’
- Taylor Swift Shares Full Tracklist for ‘1989’
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen