A Craigslist Catch for Your Big Game Accommodations in Indy
Last week we decided to search out the seediest place in Indianapolis for you to stay… a $59/night no-tell, motel that jacked their prices up to $400/night for the big game.
But now we are on the hunt for someone renting out their house for Super Bowl weekend, and you’d be surprised at how much they want for it!
After combing through the creepy Craigslist ads for… well, we think you know… we stumbled upon this up-for-rent gem in Indianapolis. Check out the details!
- Super Bowl Rental Executive Home
- 5 Bedroom.
- 3600 square feet.
- Close and Secluded!
We decided to give Gus a call to get some more details on the rental… and by details we mean how much of a dent it will put in our bank account.
Just a heads up: You might need to forget about wings and beer and settle on Ramen Noodles and tap water for your Big Game eats!
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Justin Bieber & Floyd Mayweather do Karaoke, Just Like You
- Austin Mahone Pranks Fans at Madame Tussauds
- Trey & Ghia’s Celebrity Weekend Envy: Taylor Swift Reunites with an OG Squad Member + More!
- Gigi Hadid Opens Up about Taylor Swift, #SquadGoals
- Grace Jones on Lady Gaga, “I just didn’t feel a soul”
- Barbra Streisand Wants Lady Gaga to Star in her ‘Gypsy’ Re-Make, Per John Travolta
- Fresh 102.7 “We Can Survive Flyaway” Contest Rules
- Concert Review: Madonna’s ‘Rebel Heart’ Tour
- Avicii: EDM’s Star Takes a Rock Approach to His New Album
- Justin Bieber’s New Album Is Called…