Justin Bieber Re-Tweets Fan Request, Saves Countless Lives…
Need a Lung? Just Ask Justin Bieber…
That [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Justin Bieber[/lastfm]. He can do ANYTHING!
The Biebz recently caused a spike in Canadian organ donor registrations, simply by retweeting a fan’s personal request to the teen star asking that he help raise the number of donors as she awaits a lung transplant.
It all started when 20-year-old Helene Campbell made a personal plea to Justin via Twitter as part of her #beanorgandonor campaign. And Justin responded…
He didn’t stop there…
By Sunday, the BeADonor.ca website had 565 new donors. A post then appeared on the organization’s Facebook page that said, “Thanks to Helene, her team, and all the Bielibers out there!” Now there are over a thousand new donors!
This really was something huge for Justin to do. A 17-year-old kid, using his fame and 16 million Twitter followers for such good causes as often as he does, while being genuine and interacting personally with his fans… who does that these days?
As much as people want to hate on him, he keeps killing them with kindness.
Go get ‘em Justin!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Related Questions: Walk the Moon, ‘Shut Up and Dance’
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?
- Taylor Swift Teases New Song ‘Never Go Out of Style’ in Target Commercial: Watch