The mastermind Frenchman behind the hit “Without You” featuring [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Usher[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]David Guetta[/lastfm], has unveiled a teaser clip for the forthcoming video for his latest single “Turn Me On” featuring [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm].
Back in November 2011 when the two artists filmed the video, Guetta promised fans the music video would be “sick”.
In the first clip, a woman can be seen walking along a cobbled street, dragging an axe along the floor, while horses run wild in the streets. The second clip reveals the woman with the axe is Nicki herself, before she begins singing the chorus.
‘Turn Me On’ just reached #1 on the singles charts, which gives Nicki her first song at the top!
Watch the brand new teasers for David Guetta and Nicki Minaj’s ‘Turn Me On’ music video below:
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Why Did Drake Cut Kanye and Jay Z from ‘Views’?
- Justin Timberlake Pokes Fun at ‘It’s Gonna Be May’ Meme
- Who Are the Twins from Drake’s ‘Views’?
- Tom DeLonge on New Blink 182, Future with Band
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket up for Auction
- Iggy Azalea’s Advice on Social Media Trolls: ‘Don’t Take the Bait’