Big news coming from the most popular Swedish crossover group in history, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]ABBA[/lastfm] has announced plans to release a brand new recording along with the special reissue of the group’s final album The Visitors!
The previously unreleased demo track was recorded around the same time as the release of The Visitors in 1981, but is just now seeing the light of day along with rare footage and unreleased material from the archives!
For the first time in 18 years, Swedish pop group ABBA is releasing brand new music on the new version of their final album The Visitors. “From A Twinkling Star To A Passing Angel” will be the first new track by the group since the box set release Thank You For The Music in 1994.
The reissue of The Visitors will also include six previously released bonus tracks and a DVD of rare footage and unreleased material from the group’s archive.
The group famously broke up in 1982 and refuse to reunite to this day, even for their Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony in 2010.
The Visitors deluxe reissue hits shelves on April 23rd!
This got me thinking… what’s my favorite ABBA song?
I’d have to stick with the ones [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Erasure[/lastfm] covered on their ABBA-esque EP. Those stuck in my head the most over the years… thanks to Erasure, of course!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- What’s the Song in the Trailer for Wes Anderson’s ‘Isle of Dogs’?
- Wesley Stromberg Talks Life After Emblem3 with Mike Adam
- Macklemore and Kesha Go Camping in Nostalgic ‘Good Old Days’ Video
- These Kittens Dressed Up as Taylor Swift Will Make Your Day
- Niall Horan Debuts Melancholy ‘Too Much To Ask’ Video
- Fergie Talks Emotional, Autobiographical New Album