Hey Giants Fans… Looking for somewhere to stay in Indianapolis for the Super Bowl? You’ll probably want to skip this place!!
Now that the G-Men are Super Bowl bound, tons of people are finding out they have tickets through a lottery or maybe they know someone who knows someone who is offering them the golden tickets.
The problem? Finding a room in Indy for the weekend. So we decided to help you out and do the legwork for you… but the place we found, you may want to think twice about!
We went on a mission this morning to find the seediest place in Indianapolis that we could… all 1 1/2 stars of it!
What we found was The Knight’s Inn! The decor looks like it came from a time warp circa 1952 hunting lodge.
Not many amenities to offer:
- Online Booking – YEP!
- Color TV – YEP! Ok, off to a good start…
- Pool – NOPE!
- Mini bar – NOPE!
- Room Service – NOPE!
Yet, the price per night is more than a 4-star, NYC hotel at Christmas time by the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree!! And the big surprise… how much more it is than their normal rate!
We called ‘em up! Listen below!
What do you think? Sound like a good place to stay? Let us know about some of your travel stories that ended up a bit more expensive than they should have been. We love a good anecdote…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- New Jersey’s ‘Men In Kilts’: For ALL Of Your Handyman Needs!
- Classic Songs That Gained New Life In 2013
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Buy Billie Joe Armstrong’s BMW Just in Time for the Holidays