Don’t Just Pick Any Old Place In Indy If You’re Going to the Big Game! Case In Point…
Hey Giants Fans… Looking for somewhere to stay in Indianapolis for the Super Bowl? You’ll probably want to skip this place!!
Now that the G-Men are Super Bowl bound, tons of people are finding out they have tickets through a lottery or maybe they know someone who knows someone who is offering them the golden tickets.
The problem? Finding a room in Indy for the weekend. So we decided to help you out and do the legwork for you… but the place we found, you may want to think twice about!
We went on a mission this morning to find the seediest place in Indianapolis that we could… all 1 1/2 stars of it!
What we found was The Knight’s Inn! The decor looks like it came from a time warp circa 1952 hunting lodge.
Not many amenities to offer:
- Online Booking – YEP!
- Color TV – YEP! Ok, off to a good start…
- Pool – NOPE!
- Mini bar – NOPE!
- Room Service – NOPE!
Yet, the price per night is more than a 4-star, NYC hotel at Christmas time by the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree!! And the big surprise… how much more it is than their normal rate!
We called ‘em up! Listen below!
What do you think? Sound like a good place to stay? Let us know about some of your travel stories that ended up a bit more expensive than they should have been. We love a good anecdote…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Enter To Win: Ariana Grande at MSG
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings