Don’t Just Pick Any Old Place In Indy If You’re Going to the Big Game! Case In Point…
Hey Giants Fans… Looking for somewhere to stay in Indianapolis for the Super Bowl? You’ll probably want to skip this place!!
Now that the G-Men are Super Bowl bound, tons of people are finding out they have tickets through a lottery or maybe they know someone who knows someone who is offering them the golden tickets.
The problem? Finding a room in Indy for the weekend. So we decided to help you out and do the legwork for you… but the place we found, you may want to think twice about!
We went on a mission this morning to find the seediest place in Indianapolis that we could… all 1 1/2 stars of it!
What we found was The Knight’s Inn! The decor looks like it came from a time warp circa 1952 hunting lodge.
Not many amenities to offer:
- Online Booking – YEP!
- Color TV – YEP! Ok, off to a good start…
- Pool – NOPE!
- Mini bar – NOPE!
- Room Service – NOPE!
Yet, the price per night is more than a 4-star, NYC hotel at Christmas time by the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree!! And the big surprise… how much more it is than their normal rate!
We called ‘em up! Listen below!
What do you think? Sound like a good place to stay? Let us know about some of your travel stories that ended up a bit more expensive than they should have been. We love a good anecdote…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Big Boi Hops on Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Remix: Listen
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- George Harrison, Bee Gees to Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Awards
- An Animated Questlove Chases Patti LaBelle and Fried Chicken: Watch
- Watch Stephen Colbert Attempt to Sell Michael Stipe at a Yard Sale