First comes love then comes marriage then comes Jolie with a baby carriage… wait, they weren’t married when they had all those kids, but Brad Pitt says it’s probably about time he marry Angelina Jolie!
Originally, the two said they weren’t going to marry until gay marriage was legal, but now that the kids are older they are asking questions like “mom and dad when’s the big day?”
Although no details have been released, we do know that Brad says getting married to Angie is inevitable. They have been together for seven years and have six children together.
Haven’t the Jolie/Pitt clan heard the saying “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it?”
I’m guessing a small, non extravagant wedding in France is in the works sometime this summer.
What do YOU think?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Does Britney Spears’ New Single Feature G-Eazy?
- Katy Perry, Closet Lit Enthusiast?
- Pitbull Drops ‘Messin’ Around’ Video Featuring Enrique Iglesias
- Jay Z’s References ‘Lemonade’ on ‘All the Way Up’ Remix
- OneRepublic Talk ‘Everywhere I Go,’ Peter Gabriel Collaboration
- Anne Hathaway, James Corden Face off in Rap Battle