First comes love then comes marriage then comes Jolie with a baby carriage… wait, they weren’t married when they had all those kids, but Brad Pitt says it’s probably about time he marry Angelina Jolie!
Originally, the two said they weren’t going to marry until gay marriage was legal, but now that the kids are older they are asking questions like “mom and dad when’s the big day?”
Although no details have been released, we do know that Brad says getting married to Angie is inevitable. They have been together for seven years and have six children together.
Haven’t the Jolie/Pitt clan heard the saying “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it?”
I’m guessing a small, non extravagant wedding in France is in the works sometime this summer.
What do YOU think?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Hanson’s Kids Star in Adorable ‘I Was Born’ Video
- #TeamTooMuch: You’ll Never Believe Mariah Carey’s Diva Demands On The Set Of Her New Film!
- ‘Despacito’ Beat Works on Every Pop Song. Here’s Proof.
- Actor Playing Michael Jackson in New Movie Responds to Criticism