Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Finally Ready To Tie the Knot?
First comes love then comes marriage then comes Jolie with a baby carriage… wait, they weren’t married when they had all those kids, but Brad Pitt says it’s probably about time he marry Angelina Jolie!
Originally, the two said they weren’t going to marry until gay marriage was legal, but now that the kids are older they are asking questions like “mom and dad when’s the big day?”
Although no details have been released, we do know that Brad says getting married to Angie is inevitable. They have been together for seven years and have six children together.
Haven’t the Jolie/Pitt clan heard the saying “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it?”
I’m guessing a small, non extravagant wedding in France is in the works sometime this summer.
What do YOU think?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings