NYC Named ‘Rudest City in America’
NEW Yorkers? Rude? NO WAY, JOSE!
Travel + Leisure magazine reported that New York is now the rudest city in America, kicking Los Angeles out of the top spot. But what do YOU think, NYC?!
As a native New Yorker, I happen to think the nicest people in America live here.
Sure, I’m going to be rude when someone is blocking the middle of the street to gawk at the Empire State Building, ground zero or any other landmark. And sure again, I will definitely be the first one to throw my coffee at the Ferry worker who closes the doors in my face EVERY. SINGLE. DAY!
But I digress…
The people Travel + Leisure interviewed say we are rudest city in the Nation, eh? Well clearly they haven’t visited Detroit!
Here’s the full list:
New York City
Dallas/ Forth Worth
Salt Lake City
Do you think we deserve the title? Which city do you think is the rudest? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Fifth Harmony Say Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction is ‘the End of an Era’
- Scott Weiland and the Wildabouts Guitarist Dies Day Before Release of Debut Album
- David Lee Roth Busts Open His Nose During Van Halen Show, But Doesn’t Stop Rocking
- Louis Tomlinson, Naughty Boy Feud on Twitter Over Zayn Malik Tweet
- This Is What TIDAL Looked Like in 1919