Michael Maze Talks to the Folks Behind the Scenes at the Aulani Disney Resort and Spa In Hawaii
Michael Maze was out in the beautiful sun at Aulani Disney Resort and Spa speaking with some of the personnel behind the great resort.
Check out as Maze finds out why Aulani is a resort like no other in a perfectly placed beachfront setting on the shores of O’ahu.
Maze speaks with Jason Cho, Front Office Guest Service Manager of Aulani Resort & Spa.
Maze speaks with Marj L Awai, Aquarium Curator of Aulani Resort & Spa.
Maze speaks with Debbie Nakaneulua-Richards, Community Affairs Manager of Hawaiian Airlines.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You