Michael Maze Talks to the Folks Behind the Scenes at the Aulani Disney Resort and Spa In Hawaii
Michael Maze was out in the beautiful sun at Aulani Disney Resort and Spa speaking with some of the personnel behind the great resort.
Check out as Maze finds out why Aulani is a resort like no other in a perfectly placed beachfront setting on the shores of O’ahu.
Maze speaks with Jason Cho, Front Office Guest Service Manager of Aulani Resort & Spa.
Maze speaks with Marj L Awai, Aquarium Curator of Aulani Resort & Spa.
Maze speaks with Debbie Nakaneulua-Richards, Community Affairs Manager of Hawaiian Airlines.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album ‘Cheek to Cheek’ This Fall
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’
- Jenny Lewis Performs ‘Just One of The Guys’ on Fallon, Complete with Dancers in Drag: Watch
- Festival Cancels R. Kelly’s Headlining Appearance After Community Backlash
- Spoon’s New Album, ‘They Want My Soul,’ Is Streaming
- Karen O Goes Swimming in ‘Rapt’ Video: Watch