Michael Maze Talks to the Folks Behind the Scenes at the Aulani Disney Resort and Spa In Hawaii
Michael Maze was out in the beautiful sun at Aulani Disney Resort and Spa speaking with some of the personnel behind the great resort.
Check out as Maze finds out why Aulani is a resort like no other in a perfectly placed beachfront setting on the shores of O’ahu.
Maze speaks with Jason Cho, Front Office Guest Service Manager of Aulani Resort & Spa.
Maze speaks with Marj L Awai, Aquarium Curator of Aulani Resort & Spa.
Maze speaks with Debbie Nakaneulua-Richards, Community Affairs Manager of Hawaiian Airlines.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings