Britney Spears’ ex-husand/ex-backup dancer/current baby daddy, Kevin Federline, may be attempting to get himself back into shape (yes, still!), but it looks like his heart isn’t keeping up and wants another cheeseburger. Yesterday, while filming in Australia, K-Fed was taken to the hospital after collapsing on the set of the reality program he’s involved in down under, called Excess Baggage.
How appropriate, in so many ways…
Kevin, now 33-years-old, was attending a training session with an Aussie rules football team when he complained of having chest pains. A first he was given some oxygen, but then medics decided to call an ambulance, because honestly, who wants a dead Federline on their field?
“Kevin was at Doonside with the [Giants], completing an AFL-related challenge,” a spokesman for the network said. “He did his challenge, which was running and catching the ball then, while his [in-series weight-loss partner] was taking the same challenge, he reported chest pains and a racing heart.”
Kevin was given an ECG test at the hospital which found he had not suffered a heart attack.
Whew! Close call there, buddy!
Oh and by the way, this is the second time he’s needed medical attention on the set of Excess Baggage. In episode one, K-Fed collapsed and was treated for ‘heat stress.’
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Selena Gomez Debuts Short Haircut
- Madonna Calls Potential Biopic Producers Charlatans and Fools
- Sony Music Cuts Ties with Dr. Luke: Report
- #TabooTuesday: Do You Have Questions You’ve Always Wanted To Ask People, But Didn’t Have The Nerve To Ask?
- Beyoncé Launches Scholarship Program for Young Women
- Ellie Goulding Reunites with Ex-Boyfriend Midair at ‘Magic Mike Live’