Have You Ever Been to Football’s BIGGEST Game??
Now that the NY Giants are Super Bowl bound, I have been revisiting the past. That’s right… I’ve been to the biggest damn game football has to offer… my partner Kim is so jealous! She’s a huge football fan, but has never been to the SB.
It’s wonderful when I have something to brag about that I have done and she isn’t… so I’ve been really laying it on thick!
I was in Florida in ’91 for another event when someone said, “Hey! You want to go to the Super Bowl?” That’s a big, fat “yes”!! We had great seats and as it turns out, my nephew was playing for the Buffalo Bills in the game (notice he didn’t offer me tickets) so it made it a family thing.
The Giants won that year, by the way!
So, have you ever been to a Super Bowl? It’s a once in a lifetime experience and I wanted others to share theirs with me this morning.
Valerie had a childbirth issue for her Super Bowl trip…
Share YOUR big game stories in the comments section below. Or just make one up so I can watch Kim squirm in her seat with jealousy!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- This Week On FM Magazine: City Parks Foundation’s Summerstage 2015
- Taylor Swift Meets her Godson: See The Very Cute Photo
- Miguel Shows Off His Walk ‘With a Gangster Lean’ in ‘NWA’ Video with Kurupt
- Watch Justin Bieber ‘Bless’ His Fans on ‘Knock Knock Live’
- Demi Lovato’s Dog Buddy Passes Away, Shares Grief with Fans