Now that the NY Giants are Super Bowl bound, I have been revisiting the past. That’s right… I’ve been to the biggest damn game football has to offer… my partner Kim is so jealous! She’s a huge football fan, but has never been to the SB.
It’s wonderful when I have something to brag about that I have done and she isn’t… so I’ve been really laying it on thick!
I was in Florida in ’91 for another event when someone said, “Hey! You want to go to the Super Bowl?” That’s a big, fat “yes”!! We had great seats and as it turns out, my nephew was playing for the Buffalo Bills in the game (notice he didn’t offer me tickets) so it made it a family thing.
The Giants won that year, by the way!
So, have you ever been to a Super Bowl? It’s a once in a lifetime experience and I wanted others to share theirs with me this morning.
Valerie had a childbirth issue for her Super Bowl trip…
Share YOUR big game stories in the comments section below. Or just make one up so I can watch Kim squirm in her seat with jealousy!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Fresh 102.7’s Holiday Jam/Lexus VIP Experience Official Contest Rules
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green