Tracy Morgan Collapses at Sundance, Publicists Go Into Damage Control Mode
It always seems like Tracy Morgan is getting in trouble for something. First it was his not-so-queer-friendly comedy routine, now it’s his
Everybody who is anybody has left Hollywood and converged on Park City, Utah for the famed Sundance Film Festival. Tracy Morgan appears to be somebody, somebody who gives somewhat nonsensical speeches, got kicked out of award ceremonies that are honoring them, and then proceeded to collapse outside the hotels.
Morgan, was being honored at the Creative Coalition Spotlight Awards when he needed to be rushed to a local hospital. He is currently receiving treatment for not being drunk. Amy Roberts, a spokeswoman for Park City Medical Center told gossip site TMZ that Tracy wasn’t under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
It was, in fact “a combination of exhaustion and altitude” that did Tracy in claims his publicist Lewis Kay. Kay continued the damage control with: “He is with his fiancée and grateful to the Park City Medical Center for their care. Any reports of Tracy consuming alcohol are 100% false.”
I’m going to have to believe the statements, because when he is a bit off, he’s absolutely hilarious! He’s not usually a fall down and pass out kinda drunk, if you know what I mean!
“Laaadies! My Mercedeees!”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute
- Lena Dunham Engaged? Not Until Gay Marriage Is Legal in Every State
- This Week On FM Magazine: The Ellen Hermanson Foundation
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Fans After ‘Ellen’ Appearance: ‘I’m Not Who I Was Pretending to Be’
- Incubus to Premiere New Single, ‘Absolution Calling,’ on February 5