It always seems like Tracy Morgan is getting in trouble for something. First it was his not-so-queer-friendly comedy routine, now it’s his
Everybody who is anybody has left Hollywood and converged on Park City, Utah for the famed Sundance Film Festival. Tracy Morgan appears to be somebody, somebody who gives somewhat nonsensical speeches, got kicked out of award ceremonies that are honoring them, and then proceeded to collapse outside the hotels.
Morgan, was being honored at the Creative Coalition Spotlight Awards when he needed to be rushed to a local hospital. He is currently receiving treatment for not being drunk. Amy Roberts, a spokeswoman for Park City Medical Center told gossip site TMZ that Tracy wasn’t under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
It was, in fact “a combination of exhaustion and altitude” that did Tracy in claims his publicist Lewis Kay. Kay continued the damage control with: “He is with his fiancée and grateful to the Park City Medical Center for their care. Any reports of Tracy consuming alcohol are 100% false.”
I’m going to have to believe the statements, because when he is a bit off, he’s absolutely hilarious! He’s not usually a fall down and pass out kinda drunk, if you know what I mean!
“Laaadies! My Mercedeees!”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- ‘Veep’ Stars Lip Sync Katy Perry’s ‘Roar’ for Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Linkin Park Will Live Stream Chester Bennington Tribute Concert
- Kelly Clarkson Gets in the Holiday Spirit with New Song ‘Christmas Eve’
- Ed Sheeran Says Substance Abuse Contributed to Hiatus from Music
- Mariah Carey Unveils New Christmas Song ‘The Star’