Tracy Morgan Collapses at Sundance, Publicists Go Into Damage Control Mode
It always seems like Tracy Morgan is getting in trouble for something. First it was his not-so-queer-friendly comedy routine, now it’s his
Everybody who is anybody has left Hollywood and converged on Park City, Utah for the famed Sundance Film Festival. Tracy Morgan appears to be somebody, somebody who gives somewhat nonsensical speeches, got kicked out of award ceremonies that are honoring them, and then proceeded to collapse outside the hotels.
Morgan, was being honored at the Creative Coalition Spotlight Awards when he needed to be rushed to a local hospital. He is currently receiving treatment for not being drunk. Amy Roberts, a spokeswoman for Park City Medical Center told gossip site TMZ that Tracy wasn’t under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
It was, in fact “a combination of exhaustion and altitude” that did Tracy in claims his publicist Lewis Kay. Kay continued the damage control with: “He is with his fiancée and grateful to the Park City Medical Center for their care. Any reports of Tracy consuming alcohol are 100% false.”
I’m going to have to believe the statements, because when he is a bit off, he’s absolutely hilarious! He’s not usually a fall down and pass out kinda drunk, if you know what I mean!
“Laaadies! My Mercedeees!”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia