Get the tissues ready: [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Seal[/lastfm] and Heidi Klum are ending their super-awesome marriage.
In a statement released to PEOPLE magazine, here’s what the couple said…
“While we have enjoyed seven very loving, loyal and happy years of marriage, after much soul-searching we have decided to separate.
“We have had the deepest respect for one another throughout our relationship and continue to love each other very much, but we have grown apart. This is an amicable process and protecting the well-being of our children remains our top priority, especially during this time of transition.
“We thank our family, friends, and fans for their kind words of support. And for our children’s sake, we appreciate you respecting our privacy.”
They’re even perfect in their break up announcements.
The two have been together for seven years and have four children together (one of whom is Heidi’s daughter from a previous relationship that Seal adopted). Rumor has it that Seal’s busy touring schedule and Heidi’s hectic shooting schedule put a rift between them.
Maybe the rift can be un-put. Come on guys, you’re the best celebrity couple ever!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’