Katy Perry To Re-Release Teenage Dream – “The Complete Confection”
If you haven’t had enough of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Katy Perry[/lastfm] over the past year and a half, well… you’re in luck! She’s getting ready to re-release of one of the biggest pop albums of all time. Five number one singles (with a sixth still in the works), Katy is prepping a re-release of Teenage Dream for sometime in 2012.
When will it be released? And what’s going to make this album special?
Set to hit stores on March 13th, the re-tooled album titled “Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection”- will include some unheard, brand new tracks. And while the name of the cuts are presently unconfirmed, ‘Dressing Up’ and ‘Part Of Me’ – two new Perry tracks which recently “surfaced” – have been wiped off YouTube in their entirety.
Does that mean something extra special? Probably. But maybe not! We heard late last year that her producer from Teenage Dream, Tricky Stewart, and Katy herself hit the studio for something new, but he never actually confirmed what it was! Well, this just might be it!
Are you feeling new Katy Perry material? Or do you think she’s taking this whole thing to a completely new level of “milking it”. I can’t deny it. I think she is, BUT I love myself some Kitty Purry, and it’ll give her some time to get over this whole divorce with Russell Brand before she comes out with another brand NEW album sometime in the future.
What are your thoughts on this? Share them in the comments below!
Grab a copy of the Deluxe version of “Teenage Dream” on iTunes today while you await more Katy music! Download HERE >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet
- Prince Decides He Doesn’t Want an Internet Presence Anymore
- Joni Mitchell Nixed Biopic Because of Taylor Swift’s Involvement
- This Week On FM Magazine: Hungerthon 2014
- First Times: Nick Jonas
- Meet One Direction’s New Member Ray
- Rihanna’s New ‘Rogue’ Fragrance Meant to Smell Like Falling in Love
- Aretha Franklin Says Unauthorized ‘Respect’ Biography is ‘Full of Lies’
- Pharrell to Star in Fairytale Chanel Campaign, Drops Original Single with Cara Delevigne
- Ariana Grande’s Sexy Act is ‘Ridiculous,’ According to Bette Midler