If you haven’t had enough of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Katy Perry[/lastfm] over the past year and a half, well… you’re in luck! She’s getting ready to re-release of one of the biggest pop albums of all time. Five number one singles (with a sixth still in the works), Katy is prepping a re-release of Teenage Dream for sometime in 2012.
When will it be released? And what’s going to make this album special?
Set to hit stores on March 13th, the re-tooled album titled “Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection”– will include some unheard, brand new tracks. And while the name of the cuts are presently unconfirmed, ‘Dressing Up’ and ‘Part Of Me’ – two new Perry tracks which recently “surfaced” – have been wiped off YouTube in their entirety.
Does that mean something extra special? Probably. But maybe not! We heard late last year that her producer from Teenage Dream, Tricky Stewart, and Katy herself hit the studio for something new, but he never actually confirmed what it was! Well, this just might be it!
Are you feeling new Katy Perry material? Or do you think she’s taking this whole thing to a completely new level of “milking it”. I can’t deny it. I think she is, BUT I love myself some Kitty Purry, and it’ll give her some time to get over this whole divorce with Russell Brand before she comes out with another brand NEW album sometime in the future.
What are your thoughts on this? Share them in the comments below!
Grab a copy of the Deluxe version of “Teenage Dream” on iTunes today while you await more Katy music! Download HERE >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Nick Jonas Kills a Cover of Zara Larsson’s ‘Lush Life’
- Duncan Jones Says ‘Goodbye’ to Father David Bowie
- Does Britney Spears’ New Single Feature G-Eazy?
- Katy Perry, Closet Lit Enthusiast?
- Pitbull Drops ‘Messin’ Around’ Video Featuring Enrique Iglesias
- Jay Z’s References ‘Lemonade’ on ‘All the Way Up’ Remix
- OneRepublic Talk ‘Everywhere I Go,’ Peter Gabriel Collaboration
- Anne Hathaway, James Corden Face off in Rap Battle
- CFDA Fashion Awards to Honor David Bowie
- Bruce Springsteen Gives Coat to Underdressed Adele