If you haven’t had enough of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Katy Perry[/lastfm] over the past year and a half, well… you’re in luck! She’s getting ready to re-release of one of the biggest pop albums of all time. Five number one singles (with a sixth still in the works), Katy is prepping a re-release of Teenage Dream for sometime in 2012.
When will it be released? And what’s going to make this album special?
Set to hit stores on March 13th, the re-tooled album titled “Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection”– will include some unheard, brand new tracks. And while the name of the cuts are presently unconfirmed, ‘Dressing Up’ and ‘Part Of Me’ – two new Perry tracks which recently “surfaced” – have been wiped off YouTube in their entirety.
Does that mean something extra special? Probably. But maybe not! We heard late last year that her producer from Teenage Dream, Tricky Stewart, and Katy herself hit the studio for something new, but he never actually confirmed what it was! Well, this just might be it!
Are you feeling new Katy Perry material? Or do you think she’s taking this whole thing to a completely new level of “milking it”. I can’t deny it. I think she is, BUT I love myself some Kitty Purry, and it’ll give her some time to get over this whole divorce with Russell Brand before she comes out with another brand NEW album sometime in the future.
What are your thoughts on this? Share them in the comments below!
Grab a copy of the Deluxe version of “Teenage Dream” on iTunes today while you await more Katy music! Download HERE >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets For Coldplay at Metlife Stadium On July 17
- Hayden Panettiere and Christina Aguilera Join Forces for ‘Lady Marmalade’
- Kanye West Teases Sneak Peek of ‘Yeezy Season 3’
- Peter Cetera Bows Out of Chicago Reunion — Again
- Bey and Jay Still Crazy in Love?
- Why Ed Sheeran’s ‘Thinking Out Loud’ Should Win the GRAMMY for Song of the Year
- Beyoncé Formation Merchandise to Aid Flint, MI
- This Week On FM Magazine: United Colors Of Fashion
- Missy Elliot Debuts New Song ‘Pep Rally’ in Super Bowl Ad
- Kanye West Knows What He’s Going to Call His New Album, Maybe