Violinist Interrupted By a Cell Phone – Watch What Happens Next!
It is the most infuriating addition to any performance for an artist… and the audience.
The dreaded cell phone ring!
THIS, my friends, is how a professional handles a ridiculous… and RUDE distraction!
During a solo recital by Slovakian violinist Lukas Kmit at a Jewish orthodox synagogue in his native country, his performance was interrupted with the annoying sound of a mobile phone ringtone from a rude member of the audience.
What he did next, may be the classiest put down of the annoying audience member in musical history.
Come on, people. Don’t be THAT person! Put the damn thing on vibrate already!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen