Violinist Interrupted By a Cell Phone – Watch What Happens Next!
It is the most infuriating addition to any performance for an artist… and the audience.
The dreaded cell phone ring!
THIS, my friends, is how a professional handles a ridiculous… and RUDE distraction!
During a solo recital by Slovakian violinist Lukas Kmit at a Jewish orthodox synagogue in his native country, his performance was interrupted with the annoying sound of a mobile phone ringtone from a rude member of the audience.
What he did next, may be the classiest put down of the annoying audience member in musical history.
Come on, people. Don’t be THAT person! Put the damn thing on vibrate already!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia