Violinist Interrupted By a Cell Phone – Watch What Happens Next!
It is the most infuriating addition to any performance for an artist… and the audience.
The dreaded cell phone ring!
THIS, my friends, is how a professional handles a ridiculous… and RUDE distraction!
During a solo recital by Slovakian violinist Lukas Kmit at a Jewish orthodox synagogue in his native country, his performance was interrupted with the annoying sound of a mobile phone ringtone from a rude member of the audience.
What he did next, may be the classiest put down of the annoying audience member in musical history.
Come on, people. Don’t be THAT person! Put the damn thing on vibrate already!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Imagine Dragons Return with New Song ‘Shots': Listen
- Lindsey Stirling Challenges Cane To A Violin-Charged Game Of ‘Name That Tune’
- Kelly Clarkson Sets March Release Date for ‘Piece By Piece’
- Jason Mraz Announces More Dates on Yes! World Tour
- Michael Moore Responds to ‘Haters,’ Points Out His Support for Troops