It is the most infuriating addition to any performance for an artist… and the audience.
The dreaded cell phone ring!
THIS, my friends, is how a professional handles a ridiculous… and RUDE distraction!
During a solo recital by Slovakian violinist Lukas Kmit at a Jewish orthodox synagogue in his native country, his performance was interrupted with the annoying sound of a mobile phone ringtone from a rude member of the audience.
What he did next, may be the classiest put down of the annoying audience member in musical history.
Come on, people. Don’t be THAT person! Put the damn thing on vibrate already!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Rihanna, Chance the Rapper and Katy Perry Named Internet’s Most Influential
- Shakira Announces El Dorado World Tour
- Drake & Will Ferrell Perfect NBA Players’ Handshakes
- U2’s Adam Clayton Addresses Alcoholism at MusiCares Award Ceremony
- Pharrell Williams Tries to Name Tunes Played Bit by Bit in ‘Name That Song’