It is the most infuriating addition to any performance for an artist… and the audience.
The dreaded cell phone ring!
THIS, my friends, is how a professional handles a ridiculous… and RUDE distraction!
During a solo recital by Slovakian violinist Lukas Kmit at a Jewish orthodox synagogue in his native country, his performance was interrupted with the annoying sound of a mobile phone ringtone from a rude member of the audience.
What he did next, may be the classiest put down of the annoying audience member in musical history.
Come on, people. Don’t be THAT person! Put the damn thing on vibrate already!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- Willie Nelson Teams Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again