Fresh Video: Gotye – ‘Somebody That I Used To Know’
You’ve been hearing it on Fresh and now you can see some interesting visuals to go along with the latest song to get stuck in your head.
The track is called “Somebody That I Used To Know” and it’s by an Aussie/Belgian multi-instrumental musician and singer-songwriter who goes by the name of “Gotye.”
FYI: His real name is Wouter “Wally” De Backer. His stage name Gotye is derived from “Gaultier” (or “Gautier” or “Gauthier”), the French translation of “Wouter”.
Just, you know, in case you were wondering.
Get to Know Gotye:
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Mr. Big Drummer Pat Torpey Diagnosed with Parkinson’s
- Madonna, Diplo Rework ‘La Isla Bonita’ to Mention Major Lazer in Dub Plate Remix: Watch
- Katy Perry Does the Ultimate #tbt in Lyric Video for ‘This Is How We Do’: Watch
- Questlove Defends Iggy Azalea, Calls ‘Fancy’ the Song of the Summer
- Beyoncé Strips Down ‘Crazy In Love’ For Steamy ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Trailer