You’ve been hearing it on Fresh and now you can see some interesting visuals to go along with the latest song to get stuck in your head.
The track is called “Somebody That I Used To Know” and it’s by an Aussie/Belgian multi-instrumental musician and singer-songwriter who goes by the name of “Gotye.”
FYI: His real name is Wouter “Wally” De Backer. His stage name Gotye is derived from “Gaultier” (or “Gautier” or “Gauthier”), the French translation of “Wouter”.
Just, you know, in case you were wondering.
Get to Know Gotye:
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly