You’ve been hearing it on Fresh and now you can see some interesting visuals to go along with the latest song to get stuck in your head.
The track is called “Somebody That I Used To Know” and it’s by an Aussie/Belgian multi-instrumental musician and singer-songwriter who goes by the name of “Gotye.”
FYI: His real name is Wouter “Wally” De Backer. His stage name Gotye is derived from “Gaultier” (or “Gautier” or “Gauthier”), the French translation of “Wouter”.
Just, you know, in case you were wondering.
Get to Know Gotye:
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’