Fresh Video: Gotye – ‘Somebody That I Used To Know’
You’ve been hearing it on Fresh and now you can see some interesting visuals to go along with the latest song to get stuck in your head.
The track is called “Somebody That I Used To Know” and it’s by an Aussie/Belgian multi-instrumental musician and singer-songwriter who goes by the name of “Gotye.”
FYI: His real name is Wouter “Wally” De Backer. His stage name Gotye is derived from “Gaultier” (or “Gautier” or “Gauthier”), the French translation of “Wouter”.
Just, you know, in case you were wondering.
Get to Know Gotye:
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Gavin James Started From The Pubs In Dublin, Now He’s Here
- Jason Bateman Narrates ‘A LEGO Brickumentary’—Coming to Theaters in July
- ‘Stand by Me': Through the Years, from Ben E. King to Imagine Dragons
- Idina Menzel & James Corden Decided to Do ‘(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life’ & It Was Beautiful: Watch
- Adam Lambert’s ‘Ghost Town’ Gets TV Debut on ‘Ellen': Watch