Whether it was one of her own songs or covering someone else’s, the sound of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Etta James[/lastfm]’ voice was always smooth and unique. Through her career, she’s won over 30 awards from eight different organizations, including six GRAMMY Awards.
We take a look back at some of the music that has touched our lives from the soulful singer over the years.
“I’d Rather Go Blind”
“Something’s Got A Hold Of Me”
“Midnight Hour” with Stevie Ray Vaughn, Chaka Khan, and others.
“I Just Want To Make Love To You”
“Rock n’ Roll Music” with Chuck Berry
“All I Could Do Is Cry”
“Sunday Kind Of Love”
“Trust In Me”
“Oh Happy Day”
“I’ll Fly Away”
“Dance With Me Henry”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: “Cheater, Cheater!”
- Watch Akon Share Some Questionable Views about Women
- Seal Joins Montreal Street Performer for Surprise ‘Stand By Me’ Duet
- Watch Fifth Harmony Members Help Kids Make Beautiful Music
- Sting and Peter Gabriel: The ‘Tantric Twins’ Stretch Out in New York
- Chris Martin Calls Rihanna the Frank Sinatra of our Generation