Paul McCartney Will Perform at This Year’s GRAMMY Awards
Whether you think the GRAMMYs are one of the few must-see TV events of the year or just several hours of brain decaying programming, a sure fire reason to tune in this year will be watch Paul McCartney perform.
Already the recipient of fourteen GRAMMY awards, Sir Paul looks to make it fifteen this year. He’s nominated for Best Historical Album for Band On The Run (Paul McCartney Archive Collection — Deluxe Edition).
I think that might be one of the categories that doesn’t air, but with Macca in the running, that could change.
And it will be interesting to see what he decides to perform on GRAMMY night. Will it be a classic from the very album he is nominated for?
Or will he perform a track from his new album, Kisses on the Bottom.
The GRAMMY Awards also appear to be breaking from a recent tradition of not having a host by handing the reigns over to [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]LL Cool J[/lastfm].
Not sure if that’s a good thing or not. He’s not exactly a comedian and I don’t think America wants to spend their time counting how many times he licks his lips.
The 54th Annual GRAMMY Awards ceremony will take place in Los Angeles on 12th February and features other performances from the likes of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Foo Fighters[/lastfm], Rihanna and Coldplay.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With A ‘Crazy In Love’ Remix
- Snoop Dogg Slams ‘Deflategate’ Decision, Wants Player’s Marijuana Suspension Vacated
- Beyonce’s B-Day and the U.N. Campaign to Combat Climate Change + Inequality
- Harry Styles Loves Grammar, Fixes Fan Sign During One Direction Show
- Miguel Teams up with Make Room Organization to Sing for Single Mom in Private Concert