Paul McCartney Will Perform at This Year’s GRAMMY Awards
Whether you think the GRAMMYs are one of the few must-see TV events of the year or just several hours of brain decaying programming, a sure fire reason to tune in this year will be watch Paul McCartney perform.
Already the recipient of fourteen GRAMMY awards, Sir Paul looks to make it fifteen this year. He’s nominated for Best Historical Album for Band On The Run (Paul McCartney Archive Collection — Deluxe Edition).
I think that might be one of the categories that doesn’t air, but with Macca in the running, that could change.
And it will be interesting to see what he decides to perform on GRAMMY night. Will it be a classic from the very album he is nominated for?
Or will he perform a track from his new album, Kisses on the Bottom.
The GRAMMY Awards also appear to be breaking from a recent tradition of not having a host by handing the reigns over to [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]LL Cool J[/lastfm].
Not sure if that’s a good thing or not. He’s not exactly a comedian and I don’t think America wants to spend their time counting how many times he licks his lips.
The 54th Annual GRAMMY Awards ceremony will take place in Los Angeles on 12th February and features other performances from the likes of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Foo Fighters[/lastfm], Rihanna and Coldplay.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo