Do Your Parents Remember Something From Your Childhood that Still Makes Them Mad?
When I was a little girl, I was a finalist in the city spelling bee. My mom was so proud!
I have always been an exceptional speller and I made it all the way to the finals. I remember being really nervous up on stage for the first time in front of an audience and something happened to ruin the whole experience…
Back in the third grade, I was in the city finals for the Spelling Bee and had a little mishap that my mom has never forgiven me for. Here, let my mom explain it…
My mother has never forgotten about it. She was so mad at the time, and still is all these years later. So Jim decided to give her a call and light that fuse one more time!
Do you have any stories from your youth that still get your parents all in a twist whenever the subject comes up? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Metallica Plan Reissues of ‘Ride the Lightning,’ ‘Master of Puppets’
- Imagine Dragons Welcome LeBron James Back to Cleveland with ‘I Bet My Life': Watch
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff