It’s pretty sweet being part of the 1%!
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Beyonce[/lastfm] apparently gave her husband/baby daddy [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jay-Z[/lastfm] a gift worth half a million dollars for supporting her throughout her pregnancy. (And, no, it was NOT Blue Ivy. She’s worth WAY more than half a mil. Come on now!)
When HOV was out the other night
partying without his wifey celebrating the re-opening of his night club, The 40-40 Club, he was spotted with a rather large blue rock on his finger.
Bey gave him a sapphire and diamond pinky ring worth over $500,000 just for being supportive of her during her pregnancy. (As a husband, isn’t that his JOB? Just saying…)
We’re pretty sure Blue Ivy should have been the real gift to come out of those nine months.
Although this story comes from MediaTakeOut, the “Boy Who Cried Wolf” of the internet, check out the ring HERE! It seems pretty legit!
What do YOU think of all this? Dads, have you ever received a gift for being supportive during your baby momma’s pregnancy? Let us know what you got in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- FM Magazine: Point Foundation – The National LGBTQ Scholarship Fund
- Kids Don’t Understand Nirvana’s ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ Lyrics
- Adele May Never Tour Again
- Maxwell Announces U.S. Tour Dates, Shares ‘Gods’ Video
- Jason Mraz Announces Summer Tour Dates
- Will Nicki Minaj Edit Music Video after London Terror Attacks?