If you’ve been inconsolable since we first announced that pop-tart [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Avril Lavigne[/lastfm] and Brodashian Brody Jenner called off their two-year relationship shortly after getting engaged–you can dry those tears because they’re back together.
Thank you Twitter for relieving us all of this heavy emotional burden.
Jenner took to Twitter to declare his unending love for the pint-sized punk, saying “It really upsets me to read all the FALSE!! stories,” Jenner, 28, wrote. “Avril has always been there for me and is the closest person to my heart. I love her.”
It really upsets me to read all the FALSE!! stories. Avril has always been there for me and is the closest person to my heart. I love her—
Brody Jenner (@BrodyJenner) January 18, 2012
Avril Tweeted back, “Luv u 2!!! @brodyjenner.”
PEOPLE magazine is saying that the same source that confirmed the breakup to them also said they could get back together.
Well, that sure happened quickly.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Do Better Looks Mean Better Grades For High School Students?
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in ‘Perfume’ Video
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Battroborg 3-in-1 Battle Arena