If you’ve been inconsolable since we first announced that pop-tart [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Avril Lavigne[/lastfm] and Brodashian Brody Jenner called off their two-year relationship shortly after getting engaged–you can dry those tears because they’re back together.
Thank you Twitter for relieving us all of this heavy emotional burden.
Jenner took to Twitter to declare his unending love for the pint-sized punk, saying “It really upsets me to read all the FALSE!! stories,” Jenner, 28, wrote. “Avril has always been there for me and is the closest person to my heart. I love her.”
Avril Tweeted back, “Luv u 2!!! @brodyjenner.”
PEOPLE magazine is saying that the same source that confirmed the breakup to them also said they could get back together.
Well, that sure happened quickly.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Hanson’s Kids Star in Adorable ‘I Was Born’ Video
- #TeamTooMuch: You’ll Never Believe Mariah Carey’s Diva Demands On The Set Of Her New Film!
- ‘Despacito’ Beat Works on Every Pop Song. Here’s Proof.