Un-Breakup Alert: Brody Jenner and Avril Lavigne Are Back On
If you’ve been inconsolable since we first announced that pop-tart [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Avril Lavigne[/lastfm] and Brodashian Brody Jenner called off their two-year relationship shortly after getting engaged–you can dry those tears because they’re back together.
Thank you Twitter for relieving us all of this heavy emotional burden.
Jenner took to Twitter to declare his unending love for the pint-sized punk, saying “It really upsets me to read all the FALSE!! stories,” Jenner, 28, wrote. “Avril has always been there for me and is the closest person to my heart. I love her.”
Avril Tweeted back, “Luv u 2!!! @brodyjenner.”
PEOPLE magazine is saying that the same source that confirmed the breakup to them also said they could get back together.
Well, that sure happened quickly.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition ‘Songs of Innocence’ Vinyl
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce ‘Feminist Lite’
- Watch the Video for Paul McCartney & Wings’ ‘Call Me Back Again’
- New Found Glory Claims One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Copies One of Their Songs