Check out [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Ellie Goulding[/lastfm]’s performance of her hit single “Lights” on last night’s Late Show with David Letterman and let us know what you thought of her live drumming!
I’ve been an Ellie fan for a while now… her voice just fits so perfectly with her electro style pop anthems and ballads. Her live shows have left me feeling a bit awkward, though. One thing I never understood was why artists feel like they need to step out of their comfort zone when doing live performances.
Not only is it awkward watching her bang on a floor tom for no reason while a machine samples her voice, she’s doing it in an evening dress. It. Just. Looks. Weird.
You know, she makes some funny faces when she sings, too. Check out the gallery right here, you’ll see what I mean!
Ellie’s “Lights” truly is a great song though, and her Letterman performance was an interesting live remix. Check out the original below!
What did you think of Ellie’s performance? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly