Casper Smart Defends J.Lo Love on Twitter
Looks like someone’s feeling a wee bit self-conscious about the 18-year age gap between himself and his super successful girlfriend.
Casper Smart, the 24-year-old back-up dancer/boy toy to [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Lopez[/lastfm] has been silent about his relationship up until now. Smart went on the Twitter defensive on Wednesday night talking about age being a non-issue and everyone should follow their
In his Twitter tirade, Casper started by saying, “Age, status, n opinions of others are irrelevant. Our hearts are endless and our souls infinite.”
He continued on to philosophize about chronolgy, “Ages are mere reminders of the hours logged on this earth and the precious time remaining,” then he tagged on the advice that we should all indulge in our “passion and dreams.”
Sure age and status are “irrelevant” but if that age and status gets you a brand spankin new Bentley that’s kind of nice, right Casper?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet
- Prince Decides He Doesn’t Want an Internet Presence Anymore