Top Ten Songs Banned From Use In Political Campaigns (page 10)
1. “I Won’t Back Down” – [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Tom Petty[/lastfm]
Tom Petty threatened to sue then governor George W. Bush if he didn’t stop using his hit on the campaign trail. Then just minutes after Al Gore conceded from the race, Petty performed the song at Gore’s house, backed by none other than his wife Tipper on drums.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Download ‘Yeezer’: A Kanye West and Weezer Mashup Album
- Justin Bieber & Floyd Mayweather do Karaoke, Just Like You
- Austin Mahone Pranks Fans at Madame Tussauds
- Trey & Ghia’s Celebrity Weekend Envy: Taylor Swift Reunites with an OG Squad Member + More!
- Gigi Hadid Opens Up about Taylor Swift, #SquadGoals