Top Ten Songs Banned From Use In Political Campaigns (page 10)
1. “I Won’t Back Down” – [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Tom Petty[/lastfm]
Tom Petty threatened to sue then governor George W. Bush if he didn’t stop using his hit on the campaign trail. Then just minutes after Al Gore conceded from the race, Petty performed the song at Gore’s house, backed by none other than his wife Tipper on drums.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lady Gaga Teases New Album with ‘LG5′ Message
- Watch Taylor Swift Sing ‘Am I Wrong’ with Nico and Vinz
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 4 Musicians You Will Instantly Fall In Love With After One Listen
- Win Passes To The World Premiere of “The Man From U.N.CL.E.”