Top Ten Songs Banned From Use In Political Campaigns (page 10)
1. “I Won’t Back Down” – [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Tom Petty[/lastfm]
Tom Petty threatened to sue then governor George W. Bush if he didn’t stop using his hit on the campaign trail. Then just minutes after Al Gore conceded from the race, Petty performed the song at Gore’s house, backed by none other than his wife Tipper on drums.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized For Severe Allergic Reaction, Cancels Shows
- Are Jay Z & Beyoncé Touring Together This Summer?
- Pharrell’s New Song is ‘Here’ From the ‘Spider-Man 2′ Soundtrack
- Courtney Love Doesn’t Like Bruce Springsteen’s Music Because…
- Ed Sheeran Admits Doubting His Single “SING” With Pharrell