Top Ten Songs Banned From Use In Political Campaigns (page 10)
1. “I Won’t Back Down” – [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Tom Petty[/lastfm]
Tom Petty threatened to sue then governor George W. Bush if he didn’t stop using his hit on the campaign trail. Then just minutes after Al Gore conceded from the race, Petty performed the song at Gore’s house, backed by none other than his wife Tipper on drums.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Related Questions: Walk the Moon, ‘Shut Up and Dance’
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?