NYC Subway Performer Damon Scott Performs Adele’s ‘Someone Like You,’ Makes Us Fall In Love with the Song All Over Again
You’ve heard the song a million times by now, and you may even be a little sick of Adele’s emotional break up ballad, “Someone Like You.” But along comes NYC subway (street) performer Damon Scott with a fresh and soulful take on the biggest song of the year!
How many times (if you’re a New Yorker, or have visited this fine city) have you walked on by a subway singer or a street performer without having enough interest to remove even one earbud? Let me answer, about a thousand, million times!
You may want to start paying more attention, especially when you’re up around 86th Street!
Damon Scott was filmed by a YouTuber as he belted out an amazing rendition of Adele’s “Someone Like You,” complete with the haunting echo of a subway platform and his own drumming!
What did you think of Damon’s cover of Adele’s hit? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer