Adele Dispells Homewrecker Rumors, Simon’s NOT Married!
We recently told you about the new man in Adele’s life, Simon Konecki, when they were visiting Florida’s Everglades. But now the UK’s Metro is reporting that the Someone Like You singer may be in for a whole new wave of heartache, claiming that Konecki is a married man.
According to Metro, 36-year-old Simon Konecki was married to fashion stylist Clary Fisher in 2004 and the couple have a daughter who is five. They do, however, concede that Konecki and Fisher are separated.
But that’s not the case if you ask Adele. She took to her blog to set the record straight for her fans with the following post:
“This is the first and last time I will comment on the details of my relationship with Simon. Contrary to reports and headlines in the press today, Simon is divorced and has been for 4 years. Everyone in our lives separately and together wish us nothing but the best, and vice versa. These are the facts. Take care and see you all in February xx”
As we previously let you know, Adele will be returning to the stage after her vocal setback on at the BRIT Awards at London’s O2 Arena on February 21st. There is also a rumor circulating that she will be the opening act for the GRAMMY Awards on February 12th.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream ‘Nina Revisited… A Tribute to Nina Simone’ Featuring Lauryn Hill, Usher & More
- Can Women Be Beautiful and Funny? Hollywood Execs Still Not Sure
- Alison Brie Trying Salt N Pepa’s ‘Shoop’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Is the Whitest Thing: Watch
- Kanye West Is the Only Feature on the Weeknd’s New Album, Says Ed Sheeran
- Britney Spears Recreating the ‘Oops I Did It Again’ Cover with Her Sons Will Make You Feel Old